• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Whats your best house that youve done?

Kralkatorrik

~Mayor of Okayama~
Bells
personally, i think my best was this Japanese style one, but i know some people who pride over there golden, which one was yalls fave style to do? (or request, idk)

soleil's house. i was so proud of myself when i did it because she chose the most RANDOM combination of furniture and i tried my best to make it look appealing

D2oAMqYWsAAWqTx.jpg

soleil's house. im so proud of myself because i remember her choosing the most random combination of furniture and i tried my best to make it look appealing.

D2oAMqYWsAAWqTx.jpg

i have a few houses that i think are my best...but i showed them to my girlfriend and her favorites are the houses i did for stitches and bob! (the codes are 0673-7755-914 and 0973-7755-044 if you want to take a look for yourself!! i don't have any screenshots right now unfortunately...)

I made Aurora a flower shop that I really loved.
It had a lot going on, on the outside. And on the inside I had a sitting area with books and a lot of plants.
Had a seperate room for like a shop apartment for her to live in.
By far the longest I spent on a home.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made Aurora a flower shop that I really loved.
It had a lot going on, on the outside. And on the inside I had a sitting area with books and a lot of plants.
Had a seperate room for like a shop apartment for her to live in.
By far the longest I spent on a home.

penelope's house. i really outdid myself with the wedding aesthetic.

I did a house for whom I can't remember the name of and it was sleek themed. I loved the modern(ish) style of it! (owo)

So far definitely the banana shrine for that monkey, I should definitely put up a pic somewhere when I'm actually less lazy connecting it.

i didn't play for very long, but my best house was the first house i did
gEuZOvI.jpg

my houses don't normally look good, so i was proud and surprised that one turned out the way it did

Last edited:
Back