• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who are the best (and worst) squirrel villagers and why? 🐿️

Who's the best?

• Agent S

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Blaire

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Cally

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Caroline

• Filbert

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Ione

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Marshal

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Mint

• Nibbles

• Peanut

• Pecan

• Poppy

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Ricky or Sheldon (they all wouldn't fit so these two must share)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Sally

• Static

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Sylvana

• Tasha

• Total voters
I'm a very big squirrel fan, I think honestly I like all of them, but I just, am not a fan of the superhero villagers at all so Agent S would get my bottom spot, I would consider getting any of the other squirrels but not her sorry ✌️
My favourites though are Poppy, Ione, Pecan and Sylvana! I have poppy in my new horizons town and shes the best!! I plan to bring in Ione, and maybe one day ill bring pecan, sylvana or both into a future town

The best is Ione. I just love her design. The worst, to me, is Static. I just have some personal baggage because of him. Someone once commissioned me to make a pixel of him, and when I was finished they never thanked me or sent the payment. Now whenever I see him, I'm just reminded of that. XD

Ione! Because I love her celestial aesthetic. Her house is kind of strange but it’s funny.

Look I don't wanna offend anyone but all the squirrels are just ughhhh ;w; Hazel? Definitely the worst

The moment Marshal entered my campsite in New Leaf I knew I had to have him on my island. His little frowny face was just stupidly adorable. At that point I hadn't seen him before and I had no idea that he was really popular. I still have all my screenshots from ACNL and I have have some screenshots where I sit next to Marshal on a bench and I'm doing the floating heart emotion. LOL

Marshal and Merengue are the two "dreamies" / permanent residents that I carried over from New Leaf to New Horizons. And I think that Marshal and Kyle will probably carry over to whatever AC comes next. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that I voted Marshal.

I guess you can call me That Marshal Fanboy... 😜

Back