• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Yakuza: Like a Dragon might be one of the best newer turn based JRPGs lately!

Acruoxil

Bells
Blue Rocket Pop
Rainbow Candy
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Clownfish Plush
Winter Mittens
Candy Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
And here I thought nothing could come close to Persona 4/5 Royal! It's so freaking funny and the story is so lighthearted in the beginning. I haven't played something this engaging in a while :')

GOAT game from a GOAT series, but i still can't help but feel that the beat em up gameplay of the older yakuza games/judgment is much more satisfying. The sequel is out soon so hopefully they've built on LAD's rpg mechanics and hopefully theres a bit less forced grinding, that was the only real issue i had with the game

atlus wishes they could make games as good as RGG studios does 😂

Back