• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Hi Yanrima; I’m back :D. I was wondering if you still make signatures? It’s okay if you don’t; you can pick the style if a signature isn’t possible. 🙂

Username: Dunquixote
Style: Signature
Reference:
IMG_7249.jpeg

With the post-timeskip hair please, if that is not a problem 🙂.
IMG_7250.jpeg

IMG_7251.jpeg

IMG_7253.jpeg

Last two pictures just including as additional possible ideas for pose.
Other: Black, white and red colors like the avatar unless you think it’d be better something else; I’ll leave it up to you 🙂. My cat dressed up like this character; up to you if you want to include the horse or a chibi/plush looking one 🙂. I’ll dm you the reference picture of my cat if that is okay 🙂. Pose: surprise me! something that screams “I am furrdinand von aegir.” Feel free to experiment or do something different with this if you want; I trust your judgment 🙂.
Payment: would 400 tbt be okay? If not, I can come back once I have more tbt 🙂.

Hi Yanrima; I’m back :D. I was wondering if you still make signatures? It’s okay if you don’t; you can pick the style if a signature isn’t possible. 🙂

Username: Dunquixote
Style: Signature
Reference:
View attachment 559557
With the post-timeskip hair please, if that is not a problem 🙂.
View attachment 559558
View attachment 559559

View attachment 559560
Last two pictures just including as additional possible ideas for pose.
Other: Black, white and red colors like the avatar unless you think it’d be better something else; I’ll leave it up to you 🙂. My cat dressed up like this character; up to you if you want to include the horse or a chibi/plush looking one 🙂. I’ll dm you the reference picture of my cat if that is okay 🙂. Pose: surprise me! something that screams “I am furrdinand von aegir.” Feel free to experiment or do something different with this if you want; I trust your judgment 🙂.
Payment: would 400 tbt be okay? If not, I can come back once I have more tbt 🙂.
Sure! I'll add you to the list!

Back