• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Your most recent gaming purchases

The last gaming purchase I made was the preorder for Paper Mario Thousand Year Door for the switch. I know I won't be able to play it until it releases but I'm quite excited for it.

I picked up Planet Zoo on PS5 last month. Not had as much time to dedicate to it as I would have liked so far! It has a bit of a learning curve and exhausts me quite quickly.

I really enjoyed Planet Coaster though, and this is more my theme, so determined to stick it out.

I saw several users (especially @/Xara and @/.: Meri :.) talking about this game called Cozy Grove. It looked interesting and after weeks of pondering I got it for my Switch! I don't know when I'm gonna start playing... Maybe after I give Splatoon 3 (which I borrowed from my library but haven't had much time to play) a shot...

Back