• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

A dreamie you've never been able to obtain?

Screenshot 2023-08-09 22.07.04.png

Divva~ I have her card, but everytime I try and villager hunt, no matter how many hours I out in it, she never appears on the Islands.

I remember doing the villager reset trick for Merengue back in NL and just could not get her, to the point where she was dead to me and I gave up. Lol I used amiibo to get her in NH but it wasn’t the same and I booted her out. 😂

I haven’t had much luck at all when searching for specific villagers on mystery tours so I never go in with specific animals in mind anymore. Also, he’s not a dreamie, but I’ve had this game since day 1, gone to hundreds and hundreds of islands, and I’ve never seen Raymond a single time.

A lot of villagers but mostly Marina. I don't want to move out any of my current villagers on my island so I'm probably going to have to get her in a different game.

I have a few i've thought about wanting in my game before, but have kindof accepted i'll maybe get them in my next game because I have my 10 figured out. But, oh, my, god, yknow who does evade me. Maddie! I have been hunting for this girl for eons, the sad thing is she was part of the welcome amiibo update, the RV cards, that were never released back in stores 😢 life is hard lmao. But i'm determined that I will find her on an island tour!!
I'll give another shout out to sylvana, who I really wanted on my NL town, shes also an RV card, I recently moved in Vesta instead and I'm not complaining because I think I remember debating between them in the past. One day i'll add sylvana to my town👍

Flurry and it makes me so sad. Ever since I saw her in someone's dream suite town in NL she has been a favourite

I've always wanted to have Bea on my island but I've never been able to obtain her! I might just get her Amiibo card someday. I think she is so adorable with her lil freckles and sleepy eyes!

I never ended up getting Kiki, one of my beloved cats in the first animal crossing game ;-;

Flora. I have always wanted her. Alas, not only have I had zero luck of finding her myself, but I also couldn’t find anyone here who was able to help me find her either. She is truly elusive

Can't believe I haven't mentioned Roscoe in my earlier post. He's probably my most-liked villager that has never been a resident in any of my towns, ever. That'll probably change in the next mainline game.

I have her amiibo card now, but I've never had Deirdre. (I haven't moved her onto my current island yet.) I know a lot of people think her white lips are a little strange, and I've seen people say "why have her when you can have Fauna" but tbh? I think she's cute. I think she's the villager I like the most that I haven't had yet.

Back