Hello everyone!

Nadikka

Bells
Hi! I’m Nadikka. Im 38, originally from Brazil and now living in Finland with my husband, two daughters and a cat!

I’m very new to ACNH, learning but enjoying it very much. I can’t believe I didn’t find this game earlier! I’m really eager to make friends and connect with people online!

Drop me a line. Let’s connect!

Welcome to the forums, Nadikka! I hope you’ll enjoy it here! ☺️

I’m glad you’re enjoying ACNH so far! Who were your starting villagers? What breed of cat do you have?

Welcome to the forums, Nadikka! I hope you’ll enjoy it here! ☺️

I’m glad you’re enjoying ACNH so far! Who were your starting villagers? What breed of cat do you have?
Thank you!!! I had Muffy and Bill as starters. And I regret all about how I placed my buildings around the island! 😅

My cat is a calico. Her name is Karma, we inherited her when she was 7 years old. She has been with us for 2 years now. I moved from Brazil to Finland with two cats. A black cat and a calico. 🩵💜 it was a long trip for them!
Post automatically merged:

Hi, and welcome to the forums!! I’m glad you’re enjoying New Horizons!
Thank you! 😊

Thank you!!! I had Muffy and Bill as starters. And I regret all about how I placed my buildings around the island!
You can always relocate these buildings. It costs bells to do. I can’t recall the specifics since I don’t play the game anymore, but I know you have to talk to Isabelle at Resident Services. She’ll allow you to move any house, the Tailor, or Nook’s shop for a fee. You might be able to move the museum, but I’m not sure about that one.

You can always relocate these buildings. It costs bells to do. I can’t recall the specifics since I don’t play the game anymore, but I know you have to talk to Isabelle at Resident Services. She’ll allow you to move any house, the Tailor, or Nook’s shop for a fee. You might be able to move the museum, but I’m not sure about that one.
Yes! This possibility appeared today for me. To relocate the buildings. But I will wait before I end up spending money on this again without a clue on what to do with the buildings.

I’ll check about the museum! Thank you!

I wanted inspirations for the layout of the island… it’s so hard to know exactly what can be useful.

Actually you talk to Tom Nook about it! Isabelle is for if you want to change the island tune, island flag, and some other stuff about villagers.

Thank you!!! I had Muffy and Bill as starters. And I regret all about how I placed my buildings around the island! 😅

My cat is a calico. Her name is Karma, we inherited her when she was 7 years old. She has been with us for 2 years now. I moved from Brazil to Finland with two cats. A black cat and a calico. 🩵💜 it was a long trip for them!
Oooh, nice! I feel you on regretting where you put your buildings, but like Croconaw said, you’ll be able to relocate them later!

Aww, your cats sound so adorable! I love calicos and black kitties. ☺️ Moving from Brazil to Finland must’ve been quite the experience for them (and you as well!), I hope they adjusted well!

Hello and welcome! Who are your favorite villagers?
Thank you!
I don’t know yet… I don’t know much about them. But in general I love penguins and cats so I imagine those would be my favorites! 😀

My villagers are quite fun. Quite a exquisite bunch hehehe Muffy, Bill, Biskit, Bettina and Bubbles. These last three have just moved to the island.

Welcome to the forums Nadikka! Hope you're enjoying it here so far!

What did you name your island?

It's lovely that you were able to make the long cross-continent trip from Brazil to Finland with two cats! That's interesting! I'm not sure how long you've all been living in Finland, but I hope you all settled in and adjusted well, and have been enjoying it! 😊

Welcome to bell tree forums! Do you like Disney?
Yes, I do. 😀
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums Nadikka! Hope you're enjoying it here so far!

What did you name your island?

It's lovely that you were able to make the long cross-continent trip from Brazil to Finland with two cats! That's interesting! I'm not sure how long you've all been living in Finland, but I hope you all settled in and adjusted well, and have been enjoying it! 😊
Thanks! I’ve been living here for almost 6 years and I simply believe I found my home!!! 🥰 I love it here!

My island’s name is Summerland. ☀️

Back