• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading 1x Perfect Peach + 2 Coconut for Other (Perfect) Fruits!

Mimi Cheems

Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (297) +
Hi, you can see (currently) two of my Perfect Peaches displayed. I’m keeping my others for collection purposes, but I am very interested in trading the extra c:

I’d like them preferably older than the peach, but newer works too! :3

Perfect already obtained: Pear, Peach, and Cherry

Perfect Need: Orange, and Apple (can pay TBT for one of these since I only have one Perfect Peach to trade.. my sister wants one -w- )

AND! I'm looking for regular fruits! I have 2x Coconut (active but also hidden from my sidebar) to trade for any I don't have yet!

Regular obtained: Coconut, Lychee

Regular need: Lemon, Mango, Persimmon, Banana (Mango and Lemon highly preferred rn :3)

Last edited:
I don't know how to gift directly so I sent a trade, hope that's ok!
Sure! Also, just for future reference; to gift directly

You go into Inventory in the Bell icon tab, and search through your inventory to find the collectible to gift! There should be a gift, discard, etc for options on the collectibles c: I can show you!

IMG_5452.jpeg

Hello, wondering if you'd be interested in trading a coconut for a persimmon of mine? Please just let me know. 🙂

Bump!

I did not see this until now! Were you still looking?

I am indeed still looking for a coconut! I just saw this reply back from you (I can't believe I missed it!), & it's almost the end of the event... do you happen to have any coconut left that you already purchased by any chance?

Back