Giveaway 5000 TBT / Winners Announced!

This is a HUGE giveaway, thats insane! Im sure your generosity will not go unnoticed!

For me, I love the people. Animal Crossing is my special interest and its so amazing to have a community of people around me who understand and share that love !

Hello and welcome to my first official giveaway here on TBT! 😊

I've randomly dropped a few bells or collectibles on unsuspecting members over the years, but I've never put together an official giveaway thread. However, to celebrate 5 years on the forum, I have decided to distribute a grand total of 5000 TBT between 10 lucky winners!!!

The TBT will be distributed as follows and winners will be selected via an online random number generator.

1000 TBT – 1 Winner
750 TBT – 2 Winners
500 TBT – 3 Winners
250 TBT – 4 Winners

Anyone may enter simply by posting something that you love about The Bell Tree.

If I like your post, that means you've been entered. I will keep a running tab of all entrants in this post in case you want to double check that I've added you.

I may be slow to react and add entrants simply because I'll only be doing so on my laptop, not my phone. So don't worry if I don't accept your entry right away. I'll likely only do one mass acceptance daily.

I will accept entries up through September 24th at 11:59PM EDT. Anything posted beyond this time will not be accepted. I will draw and announce the winners sometime during the following day.

Good luck to everyone! Oh, and my favorite thing about TBT is all of you! You make this place so special! 💖

1. KittenNoir
2. Croconaw
3. BungoTheElf
4. skarmoury
5. Alolan_Apples
6. S.J.
7. duckvely
8. Zerous
9. aericell
10. Paperboy012305
11. BalloonFight
12. Drawdler
13. Aquilla
14. Aerith
15. MiniPocketWorld
16. airpeaches
17. CometCatcher
18. That Marshal Fangirl
19. Sarah3
20. Yoshi155
21. xlisapisa
22. IonicKarma
23. digimon
24. Darkesque_
25. oak
26. Roxxy
27. Venn
28. angelcat621
29. Oldcatlady
30. Darcy94x
31. ZeldaCrossing64
32. ~Kilza~
33. Snek
34. Merielle
35. Firesquids
36. Jacob
37. Corrie
38. Freya_Druid
39. corlee1289
40. pochy
41. DaCoSim
42. Mr.Fox
43. MaiaMae
44. trista
45. Rubygame
46. Mars Adept
47. Hanami
48. LittleMissPanda
49. xSuperMario64x
50. Captain Jigglypuff
51. Flaming_Oceans
52. Xara
53. MasterM64
Aww! This is so awesome for you to offer! I love Bell Tree for many things but the the people and virtual friendships has been the most impacting to me. I loved the space camp (my first of any group activity) where I had so much fun! Now of course I am desperate for bells, so I selfishly hope I win any, lol! Good luck to everyone!

Wow, this is incredibly generous! My favorite thing about TBT is all of the art that gets exchanged here, I've gotten so many beautiful drawings, and I've drawn a lot of things for other people, too. If I win any bells in this giveaway, they'll most likely turn into art from some of the amazing artists on this site!

Thank you so much for hosting, I'd love to enter! 🥰 My favourite thing about TBT is definitely all the friends I've made over the years. Kind of cheesy to say, but I just find that kind of thing can't compare to anything else. There's so many wonderful people on here who I'm so grateful to have met and regularly chat with. 🥺

How did I not see this? Thank you so much for hosting!

My favorite thing about TBT is (at risk of sounding cheesy) the people here. This is just a great group of people, and each and every one of you are wonderful. I love getting to interact with you during events. It also feels good knowing there are rarely ever big arguments, which is a huge difference from pretty much every other social media.

Thank you for hosting this, it's very generous of you!

My favorite thing about TBT is how nice and friendly everyone is - I've made some good friends here and created wonderful memories with other users. I've done a lot of trades and people have helped me out immensely. It shows how lovely this community is! I've always been a fan of Animal Crossing since I was a child and it's great to see other people enjoying it together with you.

Hi thanks for hosting!! My fav thing abt tbt is the collectibles during events. The staff will typically give out enough event currency for at least 5 collectibles. I managed to buy around 20 collectibles with the last tbt camp LOL

It gives a lot of creative freedom for people who enjoy collecting, which is something that tbt has always been special for!

Thank you for running this generous giveaway!

My favorite parts of The Bell Tree Forums are the events throughout the year; I feel like the ones particularly around Easter, Halloween and Christmas enhance the holiday seasons they're in, while Camp and the Fair give something fun to do in the Summertime which is otherwise my least favorite season in real life. I also enjoy the collectibles; acquiring them, assembling lineups, and figuring out avatars and signatures that match with the lineups. Also, while I tend to keep to myself, the community seems generally pleasant with plenty of nice people.

I'll give a go at this, why not?

The special thing about this forum for me is how well I'm accepted by others here, feeling like I'm home, and I've only been here for a few months. I'm not the type of dude in real life you would look at and be like, "He's an Animal Crossing fan", but look beneath my surface, and you'll be surprised to find out how much I know about the series.

Yeah, I may have joined after the hype for New Horizons died off, but I'm at least happy to share my passion to others!

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Well what i like the most is the good vibe in the entire forum, the events 🤩 the staff comes up with, the collectives and the being able to share my love for the game with like minded people, i just love being able to see other pps islands and creations 🥰

Been waiting for my birthday to come to enter for good luck! 💖🤩💖 my favorite thing about tbt are the wonderful people I’ve been here. Sure, the collectibles and events are great, but the people are where it’s at!! Thank you so much for the generous giveaway and for being one of those people I love so much on here! 💖

This is such an amazing giveaway!

Like many other people my favourite thing about TBT is how kind and amazing the community here is. It's difficult to find a place like this on the internet these days.

very cool giveaway. big thanks for this. I suppose I should probably enter too, before the deadline

anyways, on thinking, I'm actually not sure about a favorite thing. but I do absolutely love seeing the amount of creativity on this site. be it through events, personal/commission pieces, collectible lineups, or whatever else

Back