• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

UFO (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Island/Town Name
UFO
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry

weddingsalon

Bells
Switch
2526-3412-6132
Island
UFO
FX-DWhvUUAA4gGE

Mimi from UFO
(^_−)−☆

Villagers
FX-KUhqXoAA6Nv6

Francine ∙ Ketchup ∙ Ruby ∙ Billy ∙ Croque
Marlo ∙ Snooty ∙ Kitt ∙ Apollo ∙ Harry

CatalogWishlist
Discord: lashglue#1054 ^.^

Last edited:
Jul 12~21, 2022
UFO Island

FXguUjdVEAAtHDg

FXoqv41VUAUH5mP

FXrIu0uVEAEZ6tE

FX-CbMgUUAAUgA-

FYUzM0XVUAA8Gd3

FYUy5WcUsAAvJro

FYUyT8hVEAASA5Z
FYUykSBVsAM3IIg

FYE6FLbUsAAb61M

FYUThyVUUAE3rBT

Lately ^.^

I haven't worn the bandana outfit since late May but I was too lazy to create a new one for photos. All of my photos from Jul 14-16 are in that same outfit 😭 I didn't realize how many pictures I ended up taking lol. I'm still getting used to creating wand outfits.. I've been ordering items, shuffling furniture around, cleaning out my storage, lightly terraforming and going to birthday parties 🙂

I got the pocket tee in a new color (curtsey of Apollo) & I finally got all the Robot tees 🙂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back