• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

An actual trading system?

Zephent

Bells
Do you think City Folk Will/Should have an actual trading system, dropping an item and standing on it worked in Wild World, but when buying something that costs more than 100k, it may be pretty tough, I think an actual trade system would be nice.

i hope they dont think the auction house will replace player trading alltogether.

Well we do have an Auction House, that works over WiFi though, not when they're in your town.

Yeah, but the auction house anyone on your friends list may buy any item you put up.

Im saying if I want to buy Hybrid roses or something off someone in bulk, then there should be a real trading method instead.

Which brings me to my next point, some things arent allowed on the auction house, fairly certain flowers wont be, not 100% sure though.

I liked the AC GC trading method, but I doubt that will be brought back since we have this new Wi-Fi thang.

nigel91 said:
I liked the AC GC trading method, but I doubt that will be brought back since we have this new Wi-Fi thang.
You mean with the Gyroid outside the house?

I think that's still a little different than what Zyph means

nigel91 said:
I mean exchanging codes.
Oh.

While it was a good idea years ago, it's an out-of-date method now a-days.

I'm sure there are details about the Auction House we don't know about yet.

Back