• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

animal crossing is amazing

Sig

i eat bugs
Bells
Lobo
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Poptart Easter Egg
White Cosmos
i'm just sitting here, watching some videos about animal crossing, and how its helped people and its really... yeah. amazing! i love animal crossing so much.

growing up i was immensly lonely. i was homeschooled so i didnt have any real friends to hang out with. i had a few, sure, but i wasnt able to see them every day. growing up lonely was sad, and hard. you know who my friends really were? my lovely animals in my animal crossing town. i know how sad that migth sound. but playing animal crossing was all i had when i was younger. i was happy with it more then ever. when i was bullied, i played animal crossing. when i started getting depressed, i played animal crossing. eventually city folk was enough and i got animal crossing new leaf. and again, i played that nonstop. when i broke my arm, when i wanted to hurt myself, again, when i was lonely, my animal crossing villagers were there for me. they still are, too. i think its amazing how much this game can help. all of the people i know who animal crossing has done something similar for always say "i know its silly, but animal crossing helped me with my depression," "it gave me friends," "it gave me something to do", always prefacing it with "i know its silly". and its not silly at all. so many people have been helped my this game.

i'm turning 17 this year, moving out, graduating, and moving on with my life. animal crossing new horizons is coming out in about a month. i can't wait to save up for it. i love animal crossing so much. i don't know how much i could've done without it. it helped baby me be so much more then some sad shutin 5 year old.

i hope someone can read this and relate. i know how dumb this post is. im just nostalgic tonight.

I’m very happy that Animal Crossing has been such a positive influence on your life. This was very sweet to read. :)

Back