• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do You Play Animal Crossing Alone?

Do you Play Animal Crossing Alone?

• I am alone in my village and do not visit other villages

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I am alone in my village but visit other villages

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Other players live in my village, but do not visit other villages

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other players live in my village and we visit other villages

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
i usually play alone but will visit my irl friends when we get the chance to line our schedules up and we're both playing at the same time
other than that, i do visit others to pick up/drop off items or visit dream addresses!

I’ve never shared an AC game with anyone else, so I’ve been alone in all my towns and islands. Any secondary characters I’ve had have been mine and played by me only.

I have visited other towns/islands, though! I’ve mainly visited others and had them visit me for trades, but I played with friends a few times during the pandemic and New Horizons’ first year. I’ve also played with others during certain TBT events, and participated in a couple New Horizons Christmas gift exchanges!

Nowadays, I don’t really play with anyone in New Horizons, either for trades or for fun, mainly because I don’t really play in general anymore. I still do trades occasionally though, and occasionally play with my boyfriend!

I mostly play alone but will go visit other players if we’ve made an agreement for a trade or to help them get fruit or crops.

i play alone, though will pick up or drop off stuff if i'm doing a trade with someone else. will also go to another persons' island if i'm inviting a villager in boxes to my island. also to just like hit up the surprise button for dream addresses and have a walk around ;u;

I play alone and live alone. Sometimes I'll visit my siblings' islands or they'll visit mine but overall, it's just lonely ol' me in my island with the villagers.

My older siblings joined my file in New Leaf before moving away in real life.

holy crap that was depressing. seeing the abandoned houses gave real feelings of vacancy.

In New Horizons I spent lots of time playing with my sister over WiFi. My younger cousin would come over to play after school too.

Back