• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Animal Forest

Will be downloadable on the Revolution. Will you get it? I will, but only if it's below 5 dollars.

BULERIAS said:
I'll get it, but only if it's in English.
It'll be in English, otherwise it wouldn't be downloadable here (most likely).

Remember it's basicly AC, minus graphics (barely), patterns, e-Reader and maybe characters.

I wonder where mine was...

I'll pay someone 50 Bells to go find it.

:p

I think that was just my first topic, not post, but OK.

I'll pay you 200 Bells anyway.

Thanks, PIKMIN042!!

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:

Remember it's basicly AC, minus graphics (barely), patterns, e-Reader and maybe characters.
There are no patterns in AC N64?!?

:eek:

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:

what about the train?

i wonder how that would work on the 64...

PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:

what about the train?

i wonder how that would work on the 64...
Controller Pack.

;) It was like the memory card for the N64. They have the station in it, so I'd assume you can travel...

JJRAMONE2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Will be downloadable on the Revolution. Will you get it? I will, but only if it's below 5 dollars.
didn't they say rev game downloads are gonna be free?
no. here's a quote from an IGN article:
There's some disappointing news for those expecting these classics to be available for free. Nintendo is planning on pay downloads as being the standard for this download system. There will be many types of services, though, including limited time free downloads. One possibility mentioned by Iwata is free downloads as bonuses for buying new games.
Thta's sad

:(

Back