• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Audio Problems...Anyone Else?

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Hey all! I logged onto PC today and as I was doing the usual tasks, I realized that I was having some audio issues. Sometimes, the audio would skip and cause sounds to replay, most notable when I was talking to Alice, and the "ding" of her surprised reaction played twice, though she didn't perform the reaction twice. I was wondering if any of you have experienced this before, or if it might be an issue with my phone, which, despite only being around 3 years old, is a bit worn out. Do yoy guys notice any little audio issues?

I loaded up my Pocket Camp just to check, and I don’t seem to be having audio issues. I see you’ve posted in this in the beginning of the month. Has this issue been resolved, or are you still having audio issues?

If you are still having audio issues, I’d basically delete the app, and re-download it on the app store. Maybe that would fix the issue?

Back