• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Back open: ❤ series 5 ❤ Katrina's Christmas Cycling: Ho ho, tis the season for giving!

Snakeisbaby

Yeah idek what my line up doing anymore
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Pavé
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (111) +
Heyyyy gang!!
New updates means new cards for me <3 Bringing back the cycling, everyone from series 5 is up for grabs ❤ As per last time donations of materials for the cycling is definitely appreciated especially wood~!

Fill this out for us to get started ❤

Your new neighbor
Villager's name and island
Availability
Empty Plot?
If no empty plot~ move out naturally or time travel

I would like to focus on cycling series 5 villagers. However I do also have all card from series 1-4 (this doesn't include welcome amiibo, praying for a re-release). Anyhoot if you would like any of them private message and we will work something out ❤

Successful rehoming 🥰
Fauna
Filbert
Apollo
Bonbon
Sterling
Beau
Stitches
Beau again lol
Ruby
Punchy
Paolo
Nan
Teddy
Raddle
Julian
Snake
Skye
Knox
Muffy
Marshal
Beau
Pinky
Stinky
Katt
Bluebear
Gabi
Static
Reneigh
Ione
Sasha
Ione

Last edited:
Oh this is sooo lovely! Sprinkling joy all over TBT! 🥺

Happy to post the first request!

Who you want: Fauna
Villager's name and island: Joëlle of Lilura
Availability:
All day, time zone is the Netherlands (UTC +2)
Empty Plot or nah:
Yes!

Will chop heaps of wood for you! I also have a lot of weeds, are you also in need of those? ☺

Oh my gosh I am so over the moon getting my first request! 🙈 I will begin getting Fauna in my island 🥰 Ahh thank you for the offer of wood and the weeds, I just checked and I have hardly any haha 🥺 I will update you later when today I can get Fauna to you! 🥳

I have just finished getting Fauna ready and the villager I am using to kick her out for you ^o^/ I am just waiting for someone to want Julian on Discord or here, I hope very soon 🥺

Wonderful! I have collected quite some items! Wood, weeds .. Anything else you might need? I'm low on iron and clay, tho..

I found someone on an island tour but this is such a great thing! :) i appreciate the opportunity you provided :)

Last edited:
Who you want: Apollo
Villager's name and island: Max from Rimouska
Availability: All day, I'm in canada
Empty Plot or nah: Yes

Thank you for this great opportunity! I've been looking everywhere for him! :)

Who you want : Mitzi
Villager's name and island : Camren, La Blu
Availability : Pretty much anytime for today
Empty Plot or nah : I have an empty plot

So, you don't have the RV amiibo cards, right?

Who you want: Filbert
Villager's name and island: Noni from Leaf
Availability: I'm available all day.
Empty Plot or nah: not at the moment, but I'm trying to get someone out.

Who I Want: Bonbon
Villager and Island: Yukari from Gensokyo
Availability: Anytime today, US CST
Empty Plot: Yes

Last edited:
BLESS YOUR HEART SNAKEISBABY,this is the coolest thing ever,I thank you kindly for your contribution to this everloving community<3

Who you want Beau 167
Villager's name and island Maraki of Shire
Availability
my time zone is EET,I am at your disposal any day other than Monday and Friday morning. Just let me know when to expect yout message
Empty Plot or nah
Empty lot!
PS. I really want to at least tip you for your services,would TBT suffice?

Who you want Sterling 48
Villager's name and island Queen from Ooh LaLa
Availability
Almost anytime & on EST
Empty Plot or nah
Yes & I used up so many tickets island hopping so thanks so much for doing this ^^

Eeek thanks so much for this doing this! this is so generous of you <3

Who you want : Gabi
Villager's name and island : Rika from Ginkgo
Availability : generally after 2pm EST everyday
Empty Plot or nah : not at the moment, and naturally move out works for me

Yayy thank you sooo much for the request everyone!! <3 I'm off to donate blood (I swear this makes me look like a saint :oops:).
Anyhoot, I have got my Switch and the cards I need and will start cycling villagers in. Forgive me if I am slow I will only have one hand.
Atm: Kicking out Filbert with Apollo

Yayy thank you sooo much for the request everyone!! <3 I'm off to donate blood (I swear this makes me look like a saint :oops:).
Anyhoot, I have got my Switch and the cards I need and will start cycling villagers in. Forgive me if I am slow I will only have one hand.
Atm: Kicking out Filbert with Apollo
take your time and drink some orange juice after the donation!

Back