• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bell Tree Direct - 11.24.23 - Black Friday Shop Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had no idea the pie collectibles existed!! they might make a good lineup replacement for my my melody eggs...... much to think about!!!

looking forward to the future events <3

Ooo exciting updates!! Looking forwards to seeing how people use scenery 👀
I personally preferred the original Jack as it blends in with the other pumpkin collectibles aaa, but the others look cool.
Thank you for the bells and giveaway as well!!

Free bells from Redd? Thank you, cousin! Though Thanksgiving has passed, I am thankful for our familial bond and for your generosity.

The scenery concept is neat and I look forward to potentially using them in lineups in the future.

I had thought recently that it had been a while since we had a hybrid flower breeding event, so it's nice to see that the concept will be returning this upcoming Spring.

Happy to see the announcement that there will be recurring event backgrounds in the future. While neat, they've been difficult to justify on occasion in the past due to their short duration.

The New Horizonsification of the villager collectibles is cool for the most part. Just a bit disappointed that the background for Lobo has been changed to blue as opposed to the unique brown he had before. I figure it's likely to do with making it easier to use him in lineups with other collectibles, but I thought the previous one was neat.

Finally, glad to see the Key Lime Pie become tradeable. Hopefully I'll be able to acquire it someday for my baked goods lineup. Could that day be today? One entry, please!

Hey cousin Redd, can I speak to you over here for a minute?

Last edited:
scenery !!!!!!! very excited to see how this develops omg. love the idea very much.
great updates all around and fun raffle opportunities ✨👀 thanks staff!

VESTA IS SO CUTE , will need to dust her off and put her out

also pls sign me up for pie

Oh so cool!! I love the scenery options... so this means I can eventually have my line ups as 3x2 now!! And if I happen to have an awesome 5 length, I can do that as well too.
I'll have to decide how to spend my bells. Bells are a little sparse right now. Unless I missed it, are the scenery ones around all the time and will change based on season or will they only be available for purchase at certain times?

I’m loving all of these changes and additions!! The character redesigns look so cute!!

Thank you, Redd, for the bells 😌

Thanks for the bells, Redd. Also curious about the backdating for scenery. I'm not sure if I'll use them, but a backdated future night sky one would be really useful.

In the meantime, I'm really looking forward to the Christmas event!

Oh wow, the scenery update and the new looks on the villagers is great. Awesome changes today

Wow, so much happening! I'm so happy to see hyacinths make an appearance! And the scenery is wonderful too! 🌼🌺🌸

I'm looking forward to the Christmas event, and the hybrid breeding mini-event! (p.s. I would be so happy to see hybrid hyacinths 👀💖)

Thank you for all the amazing changes, the 94 bells, and raffle as well! 😊💰🎉✨

Thank you for the 75 bells! Those pies look delicious, I wonder if I will have a taste of it this year...😻

Imagine how the villager collectables would look with the flat map icons from nh. Veryy funny. Cool update. LOBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back