Best K.K. Slider song??

I like a lot of them, but my favorites are Go K.K. Rider, K.K. Casbah, Steep Hill, K.K. Sonata, K.K. Oasis, Good-bye, maybe Drivin’. I’ll stop there, but there are a lot of good ones. :)

K.K. Disco and Drivin' without a doubt. I request them every Saturday night without fail. I'm obsessed with this remix of K.K. Disco 🕺 It's such a bop...

Last edited:
Stale Cupcakes is my favorite, but other great ones are K.K. Lament, K.K. House, K.K. Synth, Only Me, Steep Hill, K.K. Cruisin’... Honestly there are a lot of good songs to pick from.

Drivin’ !!! Easily number one for me 😊
Stale cupcakes, KK Bossa, and KK Soul are also high on my list

Oof, one favorite is tough for me! I'd have to go with Only Me. But my other favorites are Forest Life, K.K. Disco, Stale Cupcakes, Drivin', K.K. Bossa, and Animal City!

K.K. Ballad right here. It's always playing in my bathrooms lol

i love stale cupcakes which is always playing all around my town! and also k.k. bubblegum. :0

Café K.K. is Grammy-worthy, prove me wrong. Just kidding he he... No, but seriously, there's just something nostalgic about that song; perhaps because I discovered it in New Leaf and immediately got hooked, but it makes me feel at home :)

gotta go with stale cupcakes as my number one but my other favorites are animal city, k.k. ballad, k.k. birthday and k.k. bubblegum.

For each AC game I played, there was always one main *quintessential* KK song I would have playing in my house. For the gamecube, it was KK March. New Leaf was KK Waltz. And with New Horizon, KK Soul is perfect. It's so laid back and slick. But each one of these feel like home, to me. Just homes in different parts of my life :)

For me it would be KK bubblegum, KK disco, and KK swing, though I don't really listen to a bunch of KK songs XD

K.K. Adventure
K.K. D&B
K.K. Ska
K.K. Surfin'
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Swing
Mountain Song

K.K. Metal
Rockin' K.K.
K.K. Cruisin'
Animal City
K.K. D&B
Drivin'
Forest Life

These are some of my top favorites.

drivin, but this version!

it was one of the 'mistake' songs he would sing in NL and its always stuck with me. glad they added it to new horizons!! (i prefer the version where KK slider is actually singing it though 💖)

Well these are some of my favorite K.K. songs
—K.K. Soul
-Drivin’
-Animal city
-K.K. Cruisin’
-Pondering
-Spring Blossoms

Back