• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Birthday Thread

Don't want another lonely birthday so posting here lol, turning 33 today but am looking forward to some delicious gluten-free swedish Daim Cake : ) this was always a painful day for me since my sister and I were fraternal and I always had very few who cared versus her haha.

Don't want another lonely birthday so posting here lol, turning 33 today but am looking forward to some delicious gluten-free swedish Daim Cake : ) this was always a painful day for me since my sister and I were fraternal and I always had very few who cared versus her haha.
Happy Birthday! I hadn’t heard of Daim cake, but I Googled and it looks delicious! ☺❤🌟🎉

Happy birthday!! 🥳 I hope you have a wonderful day and I'm glad you got to enjoy your cake 🥰

Happy Birthday! I hope you won't be lonely today. Sending you best wishes for a happy day! 🎂

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a really lovely day and enjoy that delicious sounding cake! 🥳

i can’t believe i’m saying this, but today’s my 20th birthday!! the fact that i’m 20 now is absolutely insane to me... i didn’t think i’d make it this far. :’o

happy birthday to me! 🎉
Happy Birthday xara! 🥳❤️🎉🌟

i can’t believe i’m saying this, but today’s my 20th birthday!! the fact that i’m 20 now is absolutely insane to me... i didn’t think i’d make it this far. :’o

happy birthday to me! 🎉
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day! 🥳 🎂

happy birthday to me! 🎉
Think I am stalking you with birthday wishes 😂 You deserve the bestest birthday ever so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 🥳 🎂💜💜

happy birthday to me! 🎉
HAPPY BDAY BROOO ILYSMMMM

happy birthday to me! 🎉
XARA I ALREADY GREETED U BUT HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY ILY HOPE U EAT LOTS OF GOOD CAKE TODAY
also ur unfortunately going on my list of “friends in their 20’s who i can have an existential crisis with” list 🥰

Back