• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

blind box figures

I don't own blind boxes but I use to collect L.O.L dolls!!!!

View attachment 555235

I just thought they were so cute and seeing what one I would open as it was a mystery every time.
oooo!! i've seen these around before, so many cute ones
9337b93db08316159bf0bbeb5fe31115ba3781a2.gifv

I bought a couple between 2012 and 2015 but now I don't since I don't really collect figures anymore.

I was so tempted to buy some of the re-ment mini food scene gacha boxes when I visited tokyo but I held back 😭 I think I prefer nendos over blind boxes since I can be 100% sure about what I get!

So cute they have a hello kitty one out at the moment I am so tempted to get some haha

View attachment 555245
AAAAA THEY'RE SOOO CUTE

I bought a couple between 2012 and 2015 but now I don't since I don't really collect figures anymore.

I was so tempted to buy some of the re-ment mini food scene gacha boxes when I visited tokyo but I held back 😭 I think I prefer nendos over blind boxes since I can be 100% sure about what I get!
omg... i have yet to get a nendoroid but i fear the day will come and it'll be just as bad as my blind box collection
in the meantime i've been getting funko pop figures (most were gifted) and they take up so much space OTL

omg... i have yet to get a nendoroid but i fear the day will come and it'll be just as bad as my blind box collection
in the meantime i've been getting funko pop figures (most were gifted) and they take up so much space OTL
I love my nendos bc they come with extra parts so I can change up the pose occasionally! 😭 was so so so tempted to buy some of the yuru camp nendos bc they were super wholesome like.... that's Baby!
NadeshikoYuruCampNendoroidGoodsmileCompanyYattaJapan2.jpg

1283C188-A8B9-4D71-BDC8-5BFCBC5FB846.jpeg

ok but for real though….. azura fantasy nature series has got me on a chokehold…..
blind boxes are hella expensive so i’ve only really bought two (technically one, the other one was gifted by my bf), but i love their designs lots! i might buy more in the future once i’ve saved up hehe. there hasn’t really been any other brand/kind of blind box that caught my eye except for the popmart azura series :] here’s what i got!

IMG_7919 Large.jpeg

View attachment 555246

ok but for real though….. azura fantasy nature series has got me on a chokehold…..
blind boxes are hella expensive so i’ve only really bought two (technically one, the other one was gifted by my bf), but i love their designs lots! i might buy more in the future once i’ve saved up hehe. there hasn’t really been any other brand/kind of blind box that caught my eye except for the popmart azura series :] here’s what i got!

View attachment 555247
i love the custom meme
and holy smokes?? the design of these are SOOOO nice... honestly i might be convinced to purchase one in the future uh oh 😣

yeah they've only been getting more and more expensive :C
i recently saw a hello kitty set that was going for $25CAD,,, literally had me stop in my tracks and stare at the price

I have a few re-ment kirby and pokemon ones! There are a lot of cute ones that look nice, and they're certainly more affordable than full size figures. I'd like to get them more often, but I only buy ones where all the possible figures are desirable or there's a way to determine which one you're getting. I'd hate to get one to realize it's the one I didn't want.

View attachment 555247
:0 These character designs are so cute! Are they from a media series or are they exclusively figures? Either way, I might look into them and get one later... thanks for sharing!

I only buy ones where all the possible figures are desirable or there's a way to determine which one you're getting. I'd hate to get one to realize it's the one I didn't want.
felt this very hard 😔
sometimes my sister and i will like the same set and if we get the figure the other wanted then we’ll trade 😚

so.... my blind box addiction technically started 12 years ago, my parents got me a series 1 unicorno from tokidoki and some kidrobot series such as yummy world, domo and dunny... this lasted a couple of christmas's & birthdays as i was literally a child and did not have money LOL

fast forward to the andy warhol series with kidrobot! dipped my lil toe in and got a couple of boxes.. got more into funkos (yikes) as they were the popular thing/ kinda forgot about blind boxes

fast forward to 8-9 months ago.... I REDISCOVERED MY BLIND BOX BABIES FROM A DECADE AGO IN STORAGE.. wanted to sell a couple, discovered all the cuteness on vinted and all the new series they have done that i have missed over the last literal decade and.... got rly sucked in. below is 99% collected within the last 6 months
THIS DOESNT EVEN INCLUDE MY SMISKIS
IMG-4568.jpg

i would LOVE to have more sonny angels but they're stupidly hard to get hold of that it's not enjoyable - I'm happy with my v smol collection. however. I NEED THE ENTIRE MOOFIA GANG... LOOK AT THEM........ they don't make them anymore, I'm currently checking vinted DAILY for any that pop up (there's obvs more series but this one is the cutest)
tokidoki-moofia-series-2.jpg

I'm also a big fan of Libby Frame who has a lil arty group called Peach Riot... WELL POPMART ONLY DECIDED TO GO AND MAKE THEM REAL. ONE OF MY FAVE ARTISTS HAVIN THEIR CHARACTERS COME TO LIFE??????? UM OK YEHA, currently ordered 3 of series 1 and hoping to catch at least one as the fairies release tomorrow....... love coming home from my 9-5 to all my poor financial decisions : )

20231212_162741_031705__1200x2347.jpg
1714065627440.png

Attachments

• 1714065257035.png
    1714065257035.png
    649.5 KB · Views: 0
I love my nendos bc they come with extra parts so I can change up the pose occasionally! 😭 was so so so tempted to buy some of the yuru camp nendos bc they were super wholesome like.... that's Baby!
NadeshikoYuruCampNendoroidGoodsmileCompanyYattaJapan2.jpg
I have Rin and Nadeshiko nends! Their little camp setup is so fun and cute! Totally worth the money. I also added Kita from Bocchi to play guitar at their camp, hehe.

I used to waste so much money on random blind box things. Like I wouldn’t collect them, I’d just buy one or two of something random 😂 The Sanrio ones I’ve seen here are really cute, but I wouldn’t want to buy more than one because knowing my luck I’d just get the same character over and over 😂 I don’t like spending real money on something luck-based like that

oh....my goodness... i'm on my knees
  • 12 years ago; you gotta start them young, get them into a collection and fuel it >:3
  • your display/shelf; i'm in love with how organized it all is!! yeah i don't have all of mine out and displayed (quite unfortunate) but i should really get a shelf and spend a couple hours bringing them all out and displaying them all
  • sonny angels; they're hard to come by and so expensive, all for what?? pain and suffering i suppose - i find them cute but i haven't been able to justify the price for them so i haven't gotten any of them
  • moofia; i'm on the floor.... that's such an adorable series, i quite literally want them all
  • peach riot; that's such a cute name - omg good luck !!! hope you win your blind box gacha 😌
I used to waste so much money on random blind box things. Like I wouldn’t collect them, I’d just buy one or two of something random 😂 The Sanrio ones I’ve seen here are really cute, but I wouldn’t want to buy more than one because knowing my luck I’d just get the same character over and over 😂 I don’t like spending real money on something luck-based like that
i simply don't have that kind of restraint pffff i get swayed too easily over the cute series and i convince myself it's just a little reward "this time" but i've been saving certain series so that i can see if i really want it or if it's just an impulsive decision. also like adding them to my wishlist so that other people have gift ideas >:3

i do not buy blindboxes—or gacha-y type things in general—but i love most of the ones i see. the tokidoki unicornio ones are some of the cutest things ive seen 🥹😭 my space is too cluttered, i wouldnt have anywhere to store them so i dont collect them.

a couple christmases i helped open some lol dolls and i was so tempted to buy some for myself 😂😂

I’ve only ever really done the Calico Critters blind bags. I managed to get the chase from this most recent set earlier this week. I may have just ordered two more—it’s such a cute set! 🙈

IMG_9372.jpeg

A MINISO opened near me not too long ago. I’m intrigued, but trying not to go. Need more space!

my space is too cluttered, i wouldnt have anywhere to store them so i dont collect them.
collecting them is one thing, but displaying and storage is another... i have a handful of them still stuck in the box because i don't have space on my monitor stand left :C
eventually i will purchase myself a shelf of some sort so that everyone can be displayed equally 😌🫶

I’ve only ever really done the Calico Critters blind bags. I managed to get the chase from this most recent set earlier this week. I may have just ordered two more—it’s such a cute set! 🙈

View attachment 556405
A MINISO opened near me not too long ago. I’m intrigued, but trying not to go. Need more space!
THOSE ARE SO PRECIOUS !!! AAAA
miniso...... my downfall.... i need to stay away from that store or else i'll succumb to all the cute sets 😭😭

Those things scare me honestly since i hear lot of the stuff that comes with it are cheaply made merchandise so i pretty much pass on them.

Those things scare me honestly since i hear lot of the stuff that comes with it are cheaply made merchandise so i pretty much pass on them.
i can understand that! i will say that the ones that i have are all really sturdy and i don't worry about them breaking :>
there are definitely a whole bunch i've seen where just the preview on the boxes seemed low quality so i didn't bother

Back