• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buck's New Leaf Appreciation Stable!

themysterybidder

🐴 Devoted to Buck! 🐴 (UK)
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Switch
8113-5873-2420
Island
Hazzard
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
🐴 Welcome to Buck's New Leaf Appreciation Stable! 🐴
🐴 I have one in the New Horizons section, but I decided to make one here as I'm playing New Leaf more often now! 🐴

Thursday, April 4, 2024 - 🎉It's Buck's Birthday! 🎉

Fauna and I helped Buck celebrate his big day! It's my first time celebrating with Buck in New Leaf, as he wasn't in my town last year!
HNI_0061.JPG

Your house looks very nice, Buck!
HNI_0062.JPG

I hope you will join me on my birthday, Buck!
HNI_0065.JPG

Panic sets in ... (I didn't think we could give a birthday present, so I only had one thing in my inventory ...
HNI_0066.JPG

That's right, Buck. Pears! Peargate! 🍐🍐🍐
HNI_0068.JPG

Neither was I, Buck!
HNI_0069.JPG

Anything from you would be extra special.
HNI_0070.JPG

Buck still appreciates my present!
HNI_0071.JPG

*I also sent him a birthday letter with another gift, a Vaulting Horse!

so cute!! ive had buck in my acnl town since i started in 2013 and gifted him a team ntdo tee and he loved it so much he mailed me his photo!! (which i already have 😅)

Back