• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Campaign to tell Nintendo we do not want randomized bags for Animal Crossing amiibo

Status
Not open for further replies.
hai guyz I thoughtz of a better idea!!!!eleven how about theiy just bring back teh originil pokēdex thwee deeee websiet and all teh villigers are they're, except actually we print them off and they come out as actual cardz????/? nintindo can afford to distribute card paper to every famaly in america the best plaec in the world!!!! their just not doing it becuz they support CAPITALISM!!!!!1 like comment and subscribe, original idea do not steal

umm, how come u guyz ar'net repling to my petition? nintendo is filthy rich capitalist company and can easily give us all cards FOR FREE!!1 they could not go bankrupt evin if they made no sells for 20 yrs, they can eaziy afford to giev cards to poor little kidz such as me. down with capitalism lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

do they not now how importint it wood be? it wood make starving kidz hapy in teh last ours of they're life.

Ok, and how is this different from any TCG release that puts cards randomly distributed in booster packs?
Basically this.

So since the last Nintendo Direct, lots of you guys have been expressing the fear that Nintendo would market the Animal Crossing amiibo set with random bags since there should be over 300 cards to that deck.
This is true.

But who wants to end up with 10 Goose cards when all you want is a single Monique card ? You don't want to spend 100$ in randomized bags if all you want is a couple of cards.
Already happens with Pokemon. And baseball cards. And literally every TCG since the creation of TCGs.

As these cards have an impact on your gameplay, it's not just a matter of collecting your favorite ones, it's also a part of the game.
Can't argue this.

I'm sure, in the end, players will want to pay a bit more for a single card if Nintendo let them choose which one he buys.
You do realize that this is exactly what Nintendo wants and they aren't going to change anything because they want your money.

So here is what I'm proposing :
Oh christ.

Do you guys have Twitter ? If you do, use Twitter to write to @trintran (Bill Trinen) and @NintendoAmerica to tell them you do not want randomized bags for Animal Crossing amiibos.
Like that'll do anything.

I did and
Good for you

if we are enough to do so, to let him know that,
Yeah good luck mobilizing enough people

maybe we can get satisfaction.
attachment.php
Somehow I doubt that. Question. I thought you didn't want this game, so why start this?

and if you're lucky, you get a rare or super rare card

Giving you at least one rare actually seems to be the norm for modern TCG packs.

Higher rarity holos and such will be harder to get. But they generally only take up a small portion of the entire set. Though even for those higher rarities, only a really small few would be super hard to pull out of a pack. To the point where you can usually get the majority of a set completed just by buying like 2-3 booster boxes.

These are a TCG pretty much. Get used to it. They did this before with animal crossing back when the ereader was a thing

Somehow I doubt that. Question. I thought you didn't want this game, so why start this?
I'm not buying the game but I just don't think of just me. Besides, I'll be buying the AC Wii U title but even if I didn't, and all I wanted was to get certain amiibo cards, the logic would still stand :)

Last edited:
These are a TCG pretty much. Get used to it. They did this before with animal crossing back when the ereader was a thing

Yeah, I still have no idea why people are complaining about this.

Maybe it's because of money...even though they're still going to buy it anyways because Nintendo keeps taking our money.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love how this video is so short that playing it as an embed just shows a black screen with no audio for a second.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, it does that on YouTube too.

Ok, then I love how the uploader failed horribly.

That's one of the major issues with videos that are like 2-3 seconds long.

Nah, I'd rather them be randomized. More fun that way.

Plus, I'll get to see you guys whine some more.

That's not at all what I've noticed the past few days.

And? That's a want, not a need. I don't need every card to build a Yu-Gi-Oh! deck, and you certainly don't need every amiibo card for their known usage here.

Again, that's a want. Also, the satisfaction of collecting every card is kind of defeated if you can just get them all handed to you right away.

I don't need a bunch of Batteryman Cs, so clearly I must complain about this to Konami.

See? This is exactly what I'm talking about with being whiny and entitled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, are you people familiar with what a vocal minority is?

Please just stop being so rude, its not enjoyable having someone back talk to you.

It's not a "point" to label people who enjoy AC as whiny.
Your basically calling yourself whiny you do realize that?

Obviously she was referring to the peope who were whining (aka you). You should ask your kindergarden teacher for some additional reading lessons <3 also spelling <33

It's not a "point" to label people who enjoy AC as whiny.
Your basically calling yourself whiny you do realize that?

Its pretty obvious I'm talking in general terms here, not literal.

and no, I'm not the one complaining about ridiculous stuff here while failing to understand how business works.

but facts are scary and hashtag triggering, you bully D:<

#cut4amiibo

Obviously she was referring to the peope who were whining (aka you). You should ask your kindergarden teacher for some additional reading lessons <3 also spelling <33

Please stop okay, im really not enjoying this as you have taken this to far imo. Im sorry if I said anything hurtful but does that really mean that you can come back and act so rude?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its pretty obvious I'm talking in general terms here, not literal.

and no, I'm not the one complaining about ridiculous stuff here while failing to understand how business works.

#cut4amiibo

Okay I understand, sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Also you should get a life sweetie, your spending your time arguing over nothing because you have nothing better to do. Now excuse me while I call your parents and ask them to ban you from electronics ;)

*is arguing with someone on the Internet*

*gets outed as a five year old*

"uhh get a life xoxo"

Btw are you actually five? If you're any older then you should actually talk to your teachers about extra spelling lessons.

*is arguing with someone on the Internet*

*gets outed as a five year old*

"uhh get a life xoxo"

Btw are you actually five? If you're any older then you should actually talk to your teachers about extra spelling lessons.

Omg. Just please. Stop.
Your being hurtful by hurting other users feelings, making this thread off topic.
I'm sorry for any hurt feelings but what you did was no better.

What an argument!!

I think that there should be a random pack and packs that tell you who's inside. If it was me, I would start of with buying a random pack, then choose as doubles annoys me so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back