• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ✻ Catalog Island - ALL Furniture, Flooring, Rugs, & Wallpaper! ✻ {Lowered Prices}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

LoserMom

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Yellow Balloon
Purple Balloon
New Leaf Token
Pink Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Flea
Feedback
100% (329) +
Cascara Catalog Island
Cascara has EVERY orderable furniture item, every flooring, every wallpaper, and every rug! Including the 2.0 update items!
Furniture items that come in multiple colors only have 1 variation on the island, there’s not enough room to put out every color. You can now customize the items with Cyrus to whatever color you’d like them to be!
Cataloging is when you pick up an item in the game and then drop it back down on the ground. Doing this adds any items that you picked up to your Nook Shopping catalog. You can access this from your Nook Phone or at the Nook Stop inside of your Resident Services building. From there you will be able to order the items that you’ve cataloged for yourself on your own island!
rn2y55x.jpg

Pricing
Catalog Entire Island - 200 TBT
Catalog Pre 2.0 Items Only - 125 TBT
Catalog 2.0 Items Only - 125 TBT
Catalog Individual Sets - 10 TBT Per Set
Pre 2.0 Sets:
- Antique
- Cute
- Diner
- Imperial
- Rattan

2.0 Sets:
- Cool
- Dreamy
- Elegant
- Moroccan
- Nordic
- Patchwork
- Ranch
- Simple
- Vintage
- Zen

Rules
- TBT must be sent before I give you the dodo code
- MUST have empty pockets before arriving
- Only pick up the items in one fence area at a time! Drop the items in their designated fenced area before moving onto the next one
- Please be careful when cataloging food items and do not eat them!
- Please make sure your pockets are empty before you leave my island
- When you are finished, leave through the airport
- If you notice something is missing, please let me know

Slots

Order Form
Island Name -
IGN -
Catalog - [Entire Island | Pre 2.0 Only | 2.0 Only | Individual Sets] If doing individual sets, list the ones you want to catalog
Payment -
Questions/Comments -

Last edited:
Island Name - Rogueport
IGN - Noah
Catalog - Blue imperial set ( + red/black imperial dining table if possible), Cute set in yellow and sky blue, Screen set (the expensive ones)
Payment - I believe that should be 60 TBT. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
Comments - none!

Island Name - Rogueport
IGN - Noah
Catalog - Blue imperial set ( + red/black imperial dining table if possible), Cute set in yellow and sky blue, Screen set (the expensive ones)
Payment - I believe that should be 60 TBT. Please correct me if I'm wrong!
Comments - none!
Sounds good! I’ll dm you a dodo code in a few mins :)

Island Name - Gardenia
IGN - Charlie
Catalog - All Rugs & All Furniture Only
Payment - 290 tbt
Comments - Will I be able to find certain sets? I wanna be able to save time, as I already cataloged a lot of the items. Originally I want to just order certain sets, but I added up the total and it’s going to be almost 200 anyway, so might as well pay for that.

Hope you don’t mind me listing here. I’ll use this as a guide of what I need once I enter your island. Life ring, Imperial set (blue & red), Rattan set (light brown, reddish brown & gray), Beach towel, Synthesizer, Wall fan, Pianos & piano bench, Serving cart, Safe, Floating biotope-planter, Baby bear, Chessboard etc..

Island Name - Gardenia
IGN - Charlie
Catalog - All Rugs & All Furniture Only
Payment - 290 tbt
Comments - Will I be able to find certain sets? I wanna be able to save time, as I already cataloged a lot of the items. Originally I want to just order certain sets, but I added up the total and it’s going to be almost 200 anyway, so might as well pay for that.

Hope you don’t mind me listing here. I’ll use this as a guide of what I need once I enter your island. Life ring, Imperial set (blue & red), Rattan set (light brown, reddish brown & gray), Beach towel, Synthesizer, Wall fan, Pianos & piano bench, Serving cart, Safe, Floating biotope-planter, Baby bear, Chessboard etc..
Yes! For the most part everything is in alphabetical order starting at the top left of the island! I’ll dm you a dodo code :)

Yes! For the most part everything is in alphabetical order starting at the top left of the island! I’ll dm you a dodo code :)

cool thanks! i hope you have time, might come after 15 minutes if it's ok? i know this will take time so I have to do something so I'll be clear for the rest of the hour.

Island Name: Komorebi
IGN: Rena
Catalog:
Individual Sets:
  • Lantern
  • Piano Bench
  • Portable Radio
  • Simple Kettle
Payment: 60 TBT
Comments: None

Status
Not open for further replies.