• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Chapter 3-Still Trying to Get Goats

Stella-Io

Unhindered Dreamer
Bells
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Night Sky Scenery
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Stitches
Friday the 13th Candy
Eerie Star Potion
I've still been playing alot of Harvest Moon:Animal Parade, but getting goats is still a long ways away. In order for Horn Ranch to sell goats I need to ship 80k worth of animal goods. I recently checked and I'm about at 56k. I had a looong time where I wasn't getting my usual source of income cause I had made my cow and sheep pregnant, and they don't produce milk while pregnant.

According to the site I use as a guide, the cow should have only been pregnant for 15 days. I impregnated the cow 25 of autumn so that by Winter 5 I would have a baby cow. Then on Winter 5 I impregnated my sheep. The sheeps' expected delivery date was going to be on Winter 25, as the site says sheeps' pregnancy last the same 15 days.

However that did not happen at all. The cow actually delivered the baby on Winter 9, meaning the cow was pregnant for longer than what the site has said. The sheep however had a baby on Winter 11, much much sooner then expected. I'm pretty sure the site had said 15 days for each animal, so I'm going to have to triple check.

Finally thou, after 2 resets of getting a black sheep and about 5 or 6 tryin to get a black cow, I now have baby Lumi the sheep and baby Citlali the cow.

Another thing, I'm finally able to ride my horse, and wow, it is alot faster than my sheep and cow. Traveling around Casanett is a breeze now and super quick.

Another thing I've accomplished is courting, I made it to 7 hearts with Luke and at 7 hearts they finally get the message that you want to date them. The two characters went one date during the Starry night Festivale and during the Full Moon Festivale. In order to get married I have to expand my house to level 2, which will also allow me to adopt another pet (I'm going to adopt a penguin that lives in the tropical island). Once I expand my house a bird shows up and gives me a blue feather... I guess. The letter Hamilton sent doesn't fully say if the bird gives me the feather or after the bird visits then it drops a feather? I have the money to expand my house, but there are a bunch of nice clothes available during the New Years Festivale that I want to buy. I'm such a sucker for character customization and clothing.

One last thing, one night during a snow storm a talking snowman who the game calls Rob Frost (thou he neve actually introduces himself; he just says he's a lost wandering snowman) shows up on my farm asking for somethin long and orange for a nose. I was not at all prepared for this so I didn't have the carrot he was asking for. I searched it and turns out he randomly shows up, so for 6 days I had a carrot in my pocket waiting for him to show up again. On Winter 9 after the snow fall he shows up again. I give him the carrot and now everyday for winter a snowman shows up on my farm and gives me gifts. Thou I can't say I'm happy when I get an empty tin can.

Back