• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

for @daringred_ !
DaringRed_Small.gif

dm me ur email if you want the full!

- this is more of a ntoe for me but ... okay... for the cake ones.. i think i got it down, mostly
shoutout to xara and bungo for letting me experiment on your characters LOL

hihi! i have a bunch of black famous mushrooms if you're still adding to your pinglist <3

Hi there! Absolutely love your art just wow ❤️
If you're still adding to the pinglist, I have a bloodshot potion and a green candy!

For @Snowifer !!!
I hope you like it!!!
these are the small versions! lemme know an e-mail over DM and i can send both file types (full and small) to you! if you want it- anyways LOL
Snowifer_small.gif

Simon_Small.gif

Last edited:
I’m just curious, I wonder how long your queue is? It seems like you haven’t updated it in a while because I still see the same user there.

I’m just curious, I wonder how long your queue is? It seems like you haven’t updated it in a while because I still see the same user there.
Yeaaah, I still need to get the references from that user! But I just wanted to leave that there to remind myself that I owe them art still.
As for the queue in my head- only one person left for the animation ones. I was mainly just doing a test run queue to see if I should even do these at all ..

For @Snowifer !!!
I hope you like it!!!
these are the small versions! lemme know an e-mail over DM and i can send both file types (full and small) to you! if you want it- anyways LOL
View attachment 559290
View attachment 559294
They look great! tysm!!! I find simon's teeth to be really funny XD Munch munch
Same email as before, so let me know if you need it from me again.

I can also offer a blue jellyfish for when you open again!

They look great! tysm!!! I find simon's teeth to be really funny XD Munch munch
Same email as before, so let me know if you need it from me again.

I can also offer a blue jellyfish for when you open again!
oh yay! hehe i'm glad you like it
yes... i based simon's off of me.. LOL... i eat like this.

oh ok! ill update it o/

for @axaniao !
(i know you made the order in the other thread but since it's for a collectible, i'm putting it here)
also apologies if i drew your character weird! i wasn't really sure how to go about drawing them tbh!
v1
axaniao1_mask.png
axaniao1_nomask.png

v2
axaniao2_mask.png
axaniao2_nomask.png

v3
axaniao3_mask.png
axaniao3_nomask.png

Back