• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

2 out of the 4 surprises due for @Snowifer !
snowifer bout to go off & simon missed out on limited edition cream puffs..
Omg I love the cream puff one
1713566825346.png

especially this part
1713566841369.png

She's so done

last surprise for @Snowifer !!!!
thank you so much for your patience!!!
i will be e-mailing you a text and textless version after i post this!
1713673131661.png

Last edited:
updated my OG post with a collectible wishlist!
i'm planning on opening some animation for collectible thing later.... it'll correlate with the collectible! look forward to it, i guess!

Hi! Don't mind me if I'm too early but I can offer a famous mushroom, black famous mushroom, red candy, Hanukkah candy and some yellow candy when you're open again!

Oh I absolutely love!!! Tysm! You have made my day 💜

updated my OG post with a collectible wishlist!
i'm planning on opening some animation for collectible thing later.... it'll correlate with the collectible! look forward to it, i guess!
Oh, I can't wait! Add me to the ping list too, please! I happen to have a tasty slice of cake that you can put to good use...

If your still accepting for adding in pinglist, I have blue rocket pop and blue candy collectibles that I can offer if you're interested. ☺️

Back