• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

for @Mimi Cheems ! i hope you like it!
mimi2.png
mimi1.png

for @duckvely !
duckvely.png

Last edited:
for @skarmoury !!!!
thank you for waiting T__T and thank you for liking my arttt!!! sorry i didn't reply back to the dm, before i realized it it was too late to reply back LOL
in any case, i hope you like the art! your character is so cute! let me know if anything needs to be adjusted!
also , the 2nd image is a screenshot! please dm me your e-mail and i can send these things over :^D
skar2.png
1713251064270.png
1713251111468.png

for @skarmoury !!!!
thank you for waiting T__T and thank you for liking my arttt!!! sorry i didn't reply back to the dm, before i realized it it was too late to reply back LOL
in any case, i hope you like the art! your character is so cute! let me know if anything needs to be adjusted!
also , the 2nd image is a screenshot! please dm me your e-mail and i can send these things over :^D
UM OH MY GOD UM!!!! HOLD ON I FELL TO THE FLOOR IN SHOCK
1713269113248.png

FOR REAL THOUGH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH????? THEY'RE SO SO GOOD IM IN AWE...... YOU NEVER FAIL TO DELIVER.......
THANK YOU SO MUCH FR???? I AM IN LOVE MY PRECIOUS ANGEL..... THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN IDK HOW TO CONSTRUCT SENTENCES ANYMORE & DID I MENTION I LOVE THEM AND IM THANKFUL

(girl u are my angel.... ur my darling angel......)

UM OH MY GOD UM!!!! HOLD ON I FELL TO THE FLOOR IN SHOCK
View attachment 553947

FOR REAL THOUGH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH????? THEY'RE SO SO GOOD IM IN AWE...... YOU NEVER FAIL TO DELIVER.......
THANK YOU SO MUCH FR???? I AM IN LOVE MY PRECIOUS ANGEL..... THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN IDK HOW TO CONSTRUCT SENTENCES ANYMORE & DID I MENTION I LOVE THEM AND IM THANKFUL

(girl u are my angel.... ur my darling angel......)
YAY i'm glad you like it! I was a bit worried about the hair since I wasn't sure if I was drawing it right LOL

for @Snowifer !
1 out of the 4 surprises!
I hope you don't hate this LOL...
sorry for the late art! some stuff happened IRL x_x; been a bit busy
snowifer_smile.png
snowifer_confused.png

Back