• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

Hi hi, Looks like I have enough eggs from the questions/ decorating that I can get you a leaf egg.
I'd like a colored line sketch of Simon if possible!

Secondly, I must make a confession.....I want to get an Aurora egg solely to name it after @Xara - If I even get it.. probably something like: "Xara's 2024 W" ... "Xara's prayers have been answered." "Xara's suffering has ended!" LOL This is not meant to be malicious, I am just very happy for Xara!
IMG_7001.jpeg

UM THIS IS SO SWEET WHAT…. 🥹 i hope you get your aurora egg omg, we could be aurora buddies!!! 🥹🫶🏻

For the second art request, all I can think of is....

HOG RIDAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, you do make great art.
Thank you! :^D

ALSO UPDATE... i'm crazy and i loveeeee collecting , so more eggs i'm looking for!
I do really want an Aurora egg still though! So that's the highest priority .. I should just make the TBT and buy it from someone later -v-

For @Blink. ! Thank you for giving me eggs just out of the kindness of your heart!! But I can not let you go empty handed!!!
View attachment 551527View attachment 551528
(also i am a mplestory nerd lmao)
i love her and every fiber of her being 🥺 💙
THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WASNT EVEN EXPECTING MUCH AND YOU JUST DID THE BEST THING EVER
I love the raggedy cape and the ribbon pig sm. THEYRE ADORABLE 😭

i love her and every fiber of her being 🥺 💙
THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WASNT EVEN EXPECTING MUCH AND YOU JUST DID THE BEST THING EVER
I love the raggedy cape and the ribbon pig sm. THEYRE ADORABLE 😭
gotta grind on the ribbon pig map...

how do you think i felt when you gifted those things!! >:^O very grateful!!!!!!! ;_; tysm again !!!!!!!

i can send a spring paradise egg! Could I decide what character later? idk who i want right now

hello!!!! I have a crescent moon egg I can get you for a chibi :]

also wondering if you'd do another chibi for my melo + squid egg + splat/sweetheart? (your choice once I get my egg decorating entry in!)

hi! i have a squid + my melo + prismatic egg that I'd love to trade for some art!! <3

i can send a spring paradise egg! Could I decide what character later? idk who i want right now
o: ! a spring paradise egg... which one is that one? i'm assuming it's spring um. bloom one right?
in any case! yes, you can decide later!
hello!!!! I have a crescent moon egg I can get you for a chibi :]

also wondering if you'd do another chibi for my melo + squid egg + splat/sweetheart? (your choice once I get my egg decorating entry in!)
yea! i can do a chibi for the crescent moon egg!
and yes! i can take those 3 eggs and do a chibi for them :^)
hi! i have a squid + my melo + prismatic egg that I'd love to trade for some art!! <3
hi! i can do two colored line drawings and a chibi for it! if you're okay with that then o/ heck yeah !!

Also updated my offer for the Galaxy & Aurora Egg!
I will probably stop offering art for eggs .. either 1) when I get the eggs I want, or 2) Around the 8th when I don't think anyone will take this offer anymore!

IDK.. i just think it'll look pretty good..
1712292363385.png

Last edited:
Back