• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

o: ! a spring paradise egg... which one is that one? i'm assuming it's spring um. bloom one right?
in any case! yes, you can decide later!

yea! i can do a chibi for the crescent moon egg!
and yes! i can take those 3 eggs and do a chibi for them :^)

hi! i can do two colored line drawings and a chibi for it! if you're okay with that then o/ heck yeah !!

Also updated my offer for the Galaxy & Aurora Egg!
I will probably stop offering art for eggs .. either 1) when I get the eggs I want, or 2) Around the 8th when I don't think anyone will take this offer anymore!

IDK.. i just think it'll look pretty good.. View attachment 551642
Awesome!!! I have a diff idea in mind for who to draw this time than the previous ones so I will dm you :] Lemme know if you want your eggs rn (minus the last one) with a message or not!!

Awesome!!! I have a diff idea in mind for who to draw this time than the previous ones so I will dm you :] Lemme know if you want your eggs rn (minus the last one) with a message or not!!
No message unless you'd like to write one!
And gotcha o/

Good morning, MrBox! It seems that you've received a Stardust Egg from another user, though that's totally fine with me. :) I've decided that I'd like a colored line sketch of my AC:NH rep in exchange for my Classic Egg!
Very important, no yellow strap from the star pochette. I keep forgetting to get a new screenshot! 😅
View attachment 550603

Surprise me with the pose/expression/etc. Though if your brain is really fried and having a hard time getting ideas, I can provide them myself. And take your time, I'm in no rush!
Hello Zelda, what hairclip is in the character's hair?
-
Edit:
I'm 99% it's the Kiki & Lala clip .. I finished the art! Let me know if the clip isn't the Kiki&Lala clip and I will change it!
Thanks so much for the egg!
zeldacrossing2.png

Last edited:
Hello Zelda, what hairclip is in the character's hair?
-
Edit:
I'm 99% it's the Kiki & Lala clip .. I finished the art! Let me know if the clip isn't the Kiki&Lala clip and I will change it!
Thanks so much for the egg!
View attachment 551691
Oh this is so cute!! You drew them so well, thank you so much. 💜 You're welcome for the egg and I hope you'll be able to obtain the rest!
And yes, it's the Kiki & Lala pin!

Hey! I see a blossoming egg lover here, yay!! If you ever open up RLC comms let me know! if I decide I’m more willing to part with my cabbage egg before someone else does, I’ll let you know too! 🥰

Oh this is so cute!! You drew them so well, thank you so much. 💜 You're welcome for the egg and I hope you'll be able to obtain the rest!
And yes, it's the Kiki & Lala pin!
Yay I'm glad you like it! Thank you so much for the egg :^)
Me tooooo. I'm not sure if I'll be able to -x- but bleh!

Hey! I see a blossoming egg lover here, yay!! If you ever open up RLC comms let me know! if I decide I’m more willing to part with my cabbage egg before someone else does, I’ll let you know too! 🥰
Oh yes! I like that egg very much, I'm not sure why but I am very happy when I see it!
Ah, I actually am open for RLC :^)
Here's my commission info! https://ko-fi.com/angelamchong/commissions

hi! if you still need this lil dude
1712344916430.png
i'd love to trade it for another chibi :]

for @Yanrima~ !
i thought it looked pretty good with a black bg as well..!! sorry that it's not a front facing view- this type of chibi looks a bit weird in that angle x_x;
the file is too big for TBT to handle so i'll be e-mailing you the transparent and black bg version!
1712543248380.png

for @Yanrima~ !
i thought it looked pretty good with a black bg as well..!! sorry that it's not a front facing view- this type of chibi looks a bit weird in that angle x_x;
the file is too big for TBT to handle so i'll be e-mailing you the transparent and black bg version!
Yes! I really love that pose. Thank you for drawing the chibi of my character! Your art is seriously awesome and you rock! ☺️(y)

Back