• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cool WW town layouts?

Drawdler

Pale Drifter ✨
Bells
Switch
4463-2469-1897
Island
Gondwana
White Violet
Purple Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
White Violet
Spring Sakura
Shooting Star Plush
Space Whale Plush
Fancy Kitty Plush
Vesta
I was thinking of starting a new WW town and I was wondering if anyone here had a really unique town layout, or if there were cool parts to the town generation that could give you unique or “rare“ acres. Like I remember in CF, there were some acres people really liked that got pretty popular and seemed cool, and having your house on an “island” was uncommon. I think WW layouts are generally really pleasing anyways but it’d be cool to reset a bit and find something extra nice. And I have seen some cool layouts from Google, but I thought it would be fun to ask people here! Thanks!

Hey! I think I might have what you're searching for, since I have the little cute island, but my house isn't on that island and it doesn't feature all 3 bridges sadly. :(

I attached a photo of my town's map down below. Hope I helped. :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230528-190212_DraStic.jpg
    Screenshot_20230528-190212_DraStic.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 35
God, I wish I could remember.

I know that having the shops close to the train station was something people commonly wanted, for sake of quick item trading.

Islands, especially an island that had your house and nobody else's house, were considered the coolest thing ever.

Back