• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Coordinate

does anyone want to do some initiatives together to get some extra MEOW coupons? like the coffee and shark initiatives.
I can help with those
Oh awesome, are you charging? Do you want me to come to your town to pick them up, or you drop them off at mine? What time?
Free, as you want, could be now
Post automatically merged:

my fc is 2810-1191-4331

We have technical problems

try coming in mine instead

Magical town

We have technical problems

try coming in mine instead

Magical town

Gotcha, will be over in a second. Restarted game to make sure I had a proper Internet connection.

If any fellow procrastinators need someone for... literally every task, let me know! I also have all the perfect fruits and beans you can use ^^
I would love your help to complete 3 tasks: A Visit to the Station, Coffee to Go and Shop til' You Drop. I would definitely send some TBT your way!

I would love your help to complete 3 tasks: A Visit to the Station, Coffee to Go and Shop til' You Drop. I would definitely send some TBT your way!
Sure I can help! And no need to send TBT, you’d be helping me too with having a second person for shop til you drop and coffee to go! Just let me know when you’re available to meet up ^^

I'm available now, if you are! If not, I'll be available basically anytime today! I've added you and my FC is 1607-8211-2870 . :D

I'm available now, if you are! If not, I'll be available basically anytime today! I've added you and my FC is 1607-8211-2870 . :D
Hi! Sorry I didn’t see your message! I’ll leave my gates open and if you’re still available, you can come over whenever you’re free 😊 And if not we can try another time 🙂

If anybody is looking to do a last minute gold medal hammer tour, me and my partner are looking for 2 folks to join us at somepoint today (in the next 6 hours ideally) If you're interested please just let me know what time would work best for you!

Back