• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Currently Playing?

Currently back into stardew valley. I haven't really played since before the major updates so there is a bunch of new stuff to explore

I finished playing Super Mario Bros. 2, and now I’m playing Sonic 3. I’ve never played this game before, so it should be fun. Just to reiterate, that means I’m playing:

- Sonic 2
- Sonic 3
- Super Mario 64
- Mario and Luigi: Dream Team on hard mode

Such variety in video game series.

I'm currently doing my yearly playthrough of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Randomizer! It's always a fun time for me and also interesting seeing all the things that have changed since I last played it.

Bought FFs VII, VIII, and IX...I now have the first 9 FFs on my Switch! Been playing VII the most of those 3 I recently bought. I still have to beat FFs IV, V, VI, and VIII, then I will have beaten every FF of the first 9 games at least once! Also been playing Stardew Valley a bit.

Currently just playing Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf for dailies and content. Outside of that I've started trying to finish the DLC for my Pokemon Violet file.

I'm currently playing:

On my laptop:
Digimon World: Next Order

On my Xbox:
Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town
Life is Strange

On my switch:
Kingdom Hearts (the very first one)

As for mobile games I started playing Animal Crossing Pocket Camp for the first time and am enjoying that :)

Back