• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Commissioning Custom request?

what kind of path are you looking for? :0

I'd be looking for some lily pad and mushroom patterns like stepping stones but not stones ^^ preferrably with seasonal versions to match the ground

I'd be looking for some lily pad and mushroom patterns like stepping stones but not stones ^^ preferrably with seasonal versions to match the ground
I think I can make the mushroom pattern for you at least!

I worked on it a little already, and this is what I've done so far. let me know if you want something different, like the size/type of mushroom! I was just testing the website I was using so I don’t mind scrapping it
1000003827.png

Oh I love this! How many tbt would you want for a bigger mushroom size and different ground colours (for dif seasons)? This looks so good!

Oh I love this! How many tbt would you want for a bigger mushroom size and different ground colours (for dif seasons)? This looks so good!

I'm glad you liked it! I can do that, does 150 tbt sound good?

Hi, I've completed the spring, summer, and winter versions of the mushroom path!! I will do the fall ones soon!
  • My game is currently in spring, so I’ve only tested the spring path! I’m assuming the others won’t look bad though since I’m following a guide
  • I'm using the circle pattern for the grass, but I’ve looked at the other grass patterns and I think these should work with them anyways
  • btw there’s 6 different fall grass colors, I can do all of them if you want :0
1713033672561.png

Untitled presentation.png
Mushroom path (1).png
Mushroom path.png

Attachments

• 1713039930085.png
    1713039930085.png
    380.5 KB · Views: 8
These are looking so good! I think it would be fine to do just one Fall/Autumn version since I won't be changing them THAT often haha... just whichever would blend in ok :)

I'm super excited for these!

These are looking so good! I think it would be fine to do just one Fall/Autumn version since I won't be changing them THAT often haha... just whichever would blend in ok :)

I'm super excited for these!
oh okay haha maybe I’ll only do a couple of them
I found this image that shows all the grass - I’ll just do the red and light green ones..
10414.png

Okay here’s the fall patterns :lemon:

The September one lasts from mid September to mid October
The November one lasts for most of November
Mushroom path (1).png
Mushroom path (2).png

Thank you so much, I love these! And thank you for sharing them in case anyone still plays and wants to use them :D

Back