• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Date trading my cyan heart balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellzilla_515

F1 fan who loves onions
Squirtle Squad
Bells
Switch
4129-2347-0028
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Heart Balloon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Star Fragment
Blue Rosewater Potion
Blue Balloon
Snowflake Glow Wand
Snow Bunny
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Feedback
100% (3) +
I'm looking to date trade my cyan heart balloon with anyone that's been dated before March 16, 2024 at 12AM. The one I have currently is from March 17, 2024 at 9:29PM. I've barely made threads in the marketplace section, so I hope I'm doing this right! Thank you for considering. 💙

Wow, that was quick. I think it should work, and I'm okay with not having a message to go along with it. Do you want a message or leave it as is when I send the cyan heart balloon over?
Post automatically merged:

Heya I think mine should work for you, did you want a message?
I literally forgot to reply to your post so I hope you got the notification oops.

Wow, that was quick. I think it should work, and I'm okay with not having a message to go along with it. Do you want a message or leave it as is when I send the cyan heart balloon over?
Post automatically merged:

I literally forgot to reply to your post so I hope you got the notification oops.
No message needed for me I'll send it now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back