• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Date trading my cyan heart balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellzilla_515

F1 fan who loves pancakes
Squirtle Squad
Bells
Switch
4129-2347-0028
Isabelle
Pink Heart Balloon
Yellow Heart Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Lobo
Moon Bunny
Pink Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Snow Bunny
Feedback
100% (3) +
I'm looking to date trade my cyan heart balloon with anyone that's been dated before March 16, 2024 at 12AM. The one I have currently is from March 17, 2024 at 9:29PM. I've barely made threads in the marketplace section, so I hope I'm doing this right! Thank you for considering. 💙

Wow, that was quick. I think it should work, and I'm okay with not having a message to go along with it. Do you want a message or leave it as is when I send the cyan heart balloon over?
Post automatically merged:

Heya I think mine should work for you, did you want a message?
I literally forgot to reply to your post so I hope you got the notification oops.

Wow, that was quick. I think it should work, and I'm okay with not having a message to go along with it. Do you want a message or leave it as is when I send the cyan heart balloon over?
Post automatically merged:

I literally forgot to reply to your post so I hope you got the notification oops.
No message needed for me I'll send it now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back