• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling ✫ ꒰ digimon's acnl villager shop ꒱ ✫ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Sam
Town name: lemonade
FC: 5258-6415-2437
Availability: Anytime!
Villager: I'd like Jambette marshal please :D
Total tbt: 10

Mayor: Sam
Town name: lemonade
FC: 5258-6415-2437
Availability: Anytime!
Villager: I'd like Jambette marshal please :D
Total tbt: 10

hiya! I wasn’t home all day yesterday, but I should be able to get jambette Ready for you after I get home today! Anytime after 4:30 EST works for me if that’s ok :3

that works for me :3 I’ll see you then!
Hey! Sorry to be a pain, could we do tomorrow instead? I just booted up my game and a 10th villager moved in naturally? I thought I could only have 8 villagers move in naturally. I’ll spend all night trying to get someone to move, sorry for any inconvenience like last time 🙏

Hey! Sorry to be a pain, could we do tomorrow instead? I just booted up my game and a 10th villager moved in naturally? I thought I could only have 8 villagers move in naturally. I’ll spend all night trying to get someone to move, sorry for any inconvenience like last time 🙏

hiya! no problem at all! i'll keep jambette in town for you (i haven't asked her to move yet c: ) take your time and just let me know when you have space for her. thanks!

Is Chrissy available? One of my villagers left this week, and I already have Francine (she was one of the villagers I started with), so I might as well have these two sweeties reunited!

Is Chrissy available? One of my villagers left this week, and I already have Francine (she was one of the villagers I started with), so I might as well have these two sweeties reunited!

hiya! i have chrissy’s amiibo card so i can move her in and out for you anytime c:

Sure; I can get my gate opened for you once I have your FC.

EDIT: Okay, I have it now, so I'll give out mine:
2381-0002-9878

okay! i'm scanning her in now and i'll have my gates open for you in about 10 mins!

edit: my gates are open now! feel free to drop by to pick chrissy up :3

hey! I am available in 1/2 an hour. Lmk

hello~ i'll be around in 30 mins so i'll see you then c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back