Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I sort of miscalculated how high up I was. I built this area on top of one of my cliffs, to plant a tree on the middle. However, when I went to go plant it, I was unfortunate unable. I had reached the 4th tier. I didn’t even notice I was up all that high. Do you guys keep 4th tiers? Even though you can’t do anything with them ?

Nope. I tried to keep my town fairly close to how it was originally (with some minor adjustments) and, since it didn't have fourth tier already, I haven't done it. I just don't see any need to do it for my island.

I think I do? Or is it three? I actually didn't try to climb it.

In regards of the question, I don't think I would build a 4th tier cliff on purpose just because why am I trying to reach the heavens? lol

It definitely makes me reevaluate things. I have a third tier area that I haven’t really decorated, but I was planing on building houses around cliffs. I didn’t really notice it was 3rd tier until now. I might just have to tear down the incline and make the land flat.

I think I do? Or is it three? I actually didn't try to climb it.

In regards of the question, I don't think I would build a 4th tier cliff on purpose just because why am I trying to reach the heavens? lol
Yeah the way my island is set up, you can barely tell you’re in the higher tiers. I didn’t have this issue before because I was focusing on the lower ground 😅

I don’t no. In fact, I only realised we could build a forth layer because of all the hype going around about that Halloween screen grab that supposedly showed a decorated 4th level. :ROFLMAO:

Not anymore. I used to have one around a water source until I realized that something could spawn up there. And it looked funny without being able to put any trees on it.

While I’d LOVE to have places with a fourth tier (even undecorated-bald spots on mountains are a thing!) there isn’t really enough space for me to make a substantial area for a fourth tier.

I would definitely build up another tier, but the empty land on top would bother me way too much. I know there's technically ways/glitches to decorate up there but that doesn't sound smart at all...

I'd probably even accept a few more tiers above a fourth. I would for sure build a town on a mountain if I could! I guess I find the heights exciting. But hey, 12th level cliffs to take me to the sky aren't going to happen, so I guess the space center I built will have to do.

hmm no, I haven't really liked the look of elevating my island too much. I've kept even level 3 cliffs limited on my island o:

I came back to say I do have 4th tier cliffs but they are just used as walls to purposely narrow the viewers horizon.

EjR3d_SVcAAiTSi

@Bluebellie
Oh okay, that makes more sense why you lost track of tiers. Are you going to keep them or nah?
I will probably keep this one , just because I have it breaking the view of buildings in the back. I wanted it to have a tree at the top, but I guess that’s not really necessary. It will the the only 4 tier I have though.
I’m going to have to tear down like 40% of my island right now though. I’m trying to plan what to do right now where I won’t have a load of work to do.
Post automatically merged:

I came back to say I do have 4th tier cliffs but they are just used as walls to purposely narrow the viewers horizon.

EjR3d_SVcAAiTSi
I like the placement of the much partition.

hmm no, I haven't really liked the look of elevating my island too much. I've kept even level 3 cliffs limited on my island o:
Yeah my town is very urban like. Town-ish.
I have maybe 50% that is done on the first tier, but I did elevate my villager houses to the second tier and then half to the third tier. The ones on the third tier I have to see what to do. My town slowly elevates the farther back you go.

I would definitely build up another tier, but the empty land on top would bother me way too much. I know there's technically ways/glitches to decorate up there but that doesn't sound smart at all...

I'd probably even accept a few more tiers above a fourth. I would for sure build a town on a mountain if I could! I guess I find the heights exciting. But hey, 12th level cliffs to take me to the sky aren't going to happen, so I guess the space center I built will have to do.
I really like the idea of more tiers. Technically I only need just one tier. The fourth to be able to do what I like. I saw the videos also but I don’t want to try anything that might cause my game to corrupt. I’d be devastated.

While I’d LOVE to have places with a fourth tier (even undecorated-bald spots on mountains are a thing!) there isn’t really enough space for me to make a substantial area for a fourth tier.
Makes sense. I usually just put a house up front and make tiers with trees at the back. Seems to be my aesthetic right now.

Not anymore. I used to have one around a water source until I realized that something could spawn up there. And it looked funny without being able to put any trees on it.
That’s my issue too, they look so plain with no trees or flowers.

Last edited:
i do use 4th levels! i have a terraced farming section and i use the top level a lot just for visuals.

while i would obvs much prefer that we could decorate them (why include them if we can't even go up and access them?? talk about unnecessary coding. better be used for something later!!) i find i still like the visuals enough and am not too bothered by the emptiness of them to not build them. i keep mine small and round tho, so that may help.

I don’t no. In fact, I only realised we could build a forth layer because of all the hype going around about that Halloween screen grab that supposedly showed a decorated 4th level. :ROFLMAO:
Ha I noticed that too. I have always know but I never encountered a problem until now 😅

Nope. I tried to keep my town fairly close to how it was originally (with some minor adjustments) and, since it didn't have fourth tier already, I haven't done it. I just don't see any need to do it for my island.
Seems nice. I’ve seen some pictures of your town around and the areas are always lovely 😊

i do use 4th levels! i have a terraced farming section and i use the top level a lot just for visuals.

while i would obvs much prefer that we could decorate them (why include them if we can't even go up and access them?? talk about unnecessary coding. better be used for something later!!) i find i still like the visuals enough and am not too bothered by the emptiness of them to not build them. i keep mine small and round tho, so that may help.
That makes sense. My issue is that I like placing a lot of trees. The one I added works because I added trees in front, so you can’t really see much of the cliff. On the top tiers it’s quite obvious and looks barren though. I like the areas to have a lot of trees even though my town necessarily isn’t forest-ey.

Last edited:
Back