• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you have one?

Yeah... but I only have the Metroid demo. I like how it plays GBA games better than my SP. The colors are a whole lot more vibrant.

Tyoshi said:
Yeah... but I only have the Metroid demo. I like how it plays GBA games better than my SP. The colors are a whole lot more vibrant.
I have one with the Metroid Prime demo and SM64DS. I never owned a GBA game, so I'm going to buy some soon!

Bulerias said:
I have one with the Metroid Prime demo and SM64DS. I never owned a GBA game, so I'm going to buy some soon!
Is SM64DS any good, I'll probably get it for Christmas? A couple of my friends have it, and they liked it.

I don't own a DS yet, but I hope to get SM64DS and Madden 2005. I love pictochat! I got to play it at Gamestop yesterday. I could draw on it for hours.

Since I didnt preorder a DS I'm buying one for $210 on eBay!

:blink:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Since I didnt preorder a DS I'm buying one for $210 on eBay!

:b]
Lol. I preordered online, but it was taking too long for it to ship (It was December 1st already). I just cancelled it and bought one at Wal*Mart.

With everyhitng (shipping, etc.) Ill probably get it for $230.

If only I had enough money a month ago. <_<

When? If it was close to the release it makes sense. (I have to go now)

I live near some cities. But that doesnt matter because I was in Wal-Mart on Saturday and I saw 1! So I bought the last one.

Back