• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you use guides?

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
I love guides, infact I never bought the guide for Pikmin 2 and I stopped playing it. If I bought the guide for it I may have actually finished. Guides are sometimes not as nessacary.

no

guides are just not cool

some games i agree it is necisery

ill give u that

like those super long games

but norm i dont use a guide

guides are fine! There great in mnay ways, although i only have a few, ANimal Crossing, Final Fantasy 9 and 7 and 10 and 10-2.thats not much...

Guides I have: Animal Crossing, The Wind Waker, SSBM (got it free from NP), Paper Mario: TTYD, and thats it actually.

Well, I USED to use guides, but I like to beat the game myself now. I have a Donkey Kong 64 guide, a Banjo-Tooie guide, and, of course, and Animal Crossing guide, which is currently misplaced...

No, I only have two. The first is from the GCN "Super-Pack" that I got with Super Mario Sunshine, two controllers, a guide to Super Mario Sunshine, and a 251 (I think thats it) memory card. The second I got was for Wind Waker that come with it for Christmas. The GCN deal ROCKED!, BTW.

Back