• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Does anyone know what this item is??

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
Saw this post on tumblr, and I messaged the OP, but they haven't gotten back to me, so I was hoping someone would know what this item is...

I know we have the Fortune Telling Set, and the Plasma Ball, but it doesn't look like either of those... I'm stumped. Is this a hacked item?

It’s the Power Stone item that Katrina gives you! If you get a fortune from Katrina on a bad luck day and ask her to purify you, the Power Stone is one of the items she might send you in the mail the next day. ☺️

Of course, the first thing I think about when I read your question and photo was the statue because of how much it stands out in that dark room. I was seriously going to ask if you were okay, but then I read the bottom text and felt incredibly dumb.

Maybe if you add the statue to your fortune, good things will happen…

Of course, the first thing I think about when I read your question and photo was the statue because of how much it stands out in that dark room. I was seriously going to ask if you were okay, but then I read the bottom text and felt incredibly dumb.

Maybe if you add the statue to your fortune, good things will happen…
LOOOOOOOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back