• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Done!

Airysuit

🌿🌼🌿🌸🌿
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Switch
5824-0176-8118
Pink Hybrid Lily
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Hybrid Lily
Sky Clouds Scenery
Pink Hybrid Lily
Coco
Mother's Day Carnation
森
Mother's Day Carnation
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (179) +
Hello! 🌟
I have 50 meow coupons I wanna give away, so here goes :)

Edit: only 5 left!

Edit2: done, thanks everyone ! Hope you enjoy your little collectibles 🥰

The rules:
  • to enter you have to give an explanation why you want a certain item.
  • you can choose anything from the shop
  • only one item per person
  • first person chooses first, leftover coupons go to the next person etc.
If you're interested comment below! :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the chance. ^-^ I would love to get a toy hammer if that's possible? I don't know the limit so if I need to ask for something that's worth less then just let me know. I ended up having to skip some initiatives and the Picture Perfect event due to lack of time, so I wasn't able to get one for myself unfortunately. I really like the collectible and think it would be fun to display in a lineup.

this is so sweet! I’ve been thinking how it would be nice to have a cyan heart balloon to represent my little Nicholas 🩵 he’s my heart and soul!

Thank you for the chance. ^-^ I would love to get a toy hammer if that's possible? I don't know the limit so if I need to ask for something that's worth less then just let me know. I ended up having to skip some initiatives and the Picture Perfect event due to lack of time, so I wasn't able to get one for myself unfortunately. I really like the collectible and think it would be fun to display in a lineup.
Done! Would you like a message with it?
Post automatically merged:

this is so sweet! I’ve been thinking how it would be nice to have a cyan heart balloon to represent my little Nicholas 🩵 he’s my heart and soul!
Sorry there is only 20 coupons left now, so a heart balloon is not possible anymore :(. If you want something else let me know!

Sorry there is only 20 coupons left now, so a heart balloon is not possible anymore :(. If you want something else let me know!
Maybe this?: "It's bonking time!"

Thank you so much! : )

this is very kind of you! I’d like a lychee if you have any leftover coupons. I love the fruits, and lychee is the last fruit I need to complete a full fruit lineup. I haven’t had anyone bite in my thread in the past few days. regardless, thank you for the opportunity 🫶🏻

A light blue balloon would be great too! Thank you so much! Could you put: For Nicholas

Hi, I'd like to get a red balloon if you still have some coupons left! It's for a friend of mine, they're currently looking for one.

Edit: Ninja'd! I could let the coupons go to some other users, no problem with me.

Back