• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Entrance signs! (25 TBT)

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Bells
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (140) +
Welcome to my shop!

Hey folks! a while back I was making these cool entrance signs for people in my spare time. while I loved doing it, I got pretty busy and had to drop it eventually. A lot of people said "hey, you should make this a shop!" but at the time I was against the idea of charging people anything and just wanted to make some cool stuff for people. However, now that I'm a little busier and have a desire to hoard as many fair collectibles as humanly possible, I thought "hey, why not start this bad boy back up?" so I'm back at it with a new shop! I'm hoping to keep the prices reasonable, I don't want to overcharge anyone for these and I'm only using the TBT as a personal incentive to keep making stuff, haha.

So what exactly are you making?

Basically what I'm doing here is creating transparent custom designs for use on your pathways in your town. They're usually meant to be displayed by the airport but can really go anywhere! they include the name of your town and, if desired, a "welcome to" above it for use outside the airport. I made one for myself and my girlfriend and it was really fun so I just kept doing it! here's an example of my sign outside my airport:

EXMWTvYUcAIZV9B.jpg

mural.png

Important things to note before ordering!
  • These signs are almost always 1x4 and will take up 4 custom design slots. if your town has a really short name or if you specifically request an odd number of tiles I may be able to fulfill that, but all details will be sorted out before I begin working.​
  • Please be patient as you wait for your order to be filled.​
  • All of these designs will be posted on my creator code. Once I have confirmation that you have downloaded your design I have a right to remove it from my creator code. I am working with limited space and I will not have enough to keep everyone's designs online. If you delete your design on accident I may not be able to help you.​
  • I have a right to refuse to make you a sign if I think your request is too difficult to achieve or your town name is inappropriate, etc. I will always inform you if your request has been rejected.​
Order information:

If I react to your order form with ":love:", I have accepted your order and will start working on it! I will react with a "(y)" and send you a PM if I have any questions before I begin. Once you have posted an order form, you have officially ordered and agreed to pay for the sign upon completion.

Order Form:
Town name:
Path to be placed on:
(this must be a generic path! you cannot stack custom designs)
your vision: (this is where you describe exactly what you imagine your sign to look like. give me an idea as to what the theme of your town is or how you want your sign to look!)
Add welcome to: (yes/no)

thank you so much everyone, I hope to work with you soon!

~Zach

Attachments

• EXiSJEWU0AAHF9Z.jpg
    EXiSJEWU0AAHF9Z.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 903
Last edited:
Town name: Pururu Den
Path to be placed on: arched stone path
your vision: My island is kinda going for only squirrel town island. I'm currently not sure cause I just put things that I think it's fine, lol. But, I'd love it to be simple/cutesy style
tip: I can give you 10 tbt as a tip!
Oh, and thank you for doing this!

Town name: Pururu Den
Path to be placed on: arched stone path
your vision: My island is kinda going for only squirrel town island. I'm currently not sure cause I just put things that I think it's fine, lol. But, I'd love it to be simple/cutesy style
tip: I can give you 10 tbt as a tip!
Oh, and thank you for doing this!

Here's what I came up with!

EhfDVGKU8AAp1Ex.jpg

I wanted to personalize it a little bit to your town, hence the squirrel tail, haha. PM me if you'd like me to change it in any way, if not the design is currently live on my creator code! thanks for ordering, let me know when you've downloaded your design :)

Town name: Skeletown
Path to be placed on: Dark dirt path
your vision: My island’s theme is a spooky Halloween town, with a carnival and all around spooky vibes. Anything cute and spooky for the overall style is fine!
tip: 10 tbt
Add welcome to: Yes

Thank you for doing this! This is such a cute idea! 🖤🧡

Town name: Skeletown
Path to be placed on: Dark dirt path
your vision: My island’s theme is a spooky Halloween town, with a carnival and all around spooky vibes. Anything cute and spooky for the overall style is fine!
tip: 10 tbt

Thank you for doing this! This is such a cute idea! 🖤🧡

As someone who was born within 48 hours of halloween, I tried to channel all of my spooky boi energy into this design! What I ended up with might be a little over the top, but I think it's one of my favorites I've made haha.

EinCm8MU8AAf0GE.jpg

It's available to download now on my creator code (the one at the top of this thread, or the gray one in my signature)! DM me if you have any questions or concerns.

I’m so glad you turned this into a shop, I adore your designs!

Town name: Arendelle
Path to be placed on: (this must be a generic path! you cannot stack custom designs): Stone/arched stone
your vision: my island is themed to the movie Frozen, it‘s an overall kind of Norwegian look. I would love if you could include the symbol of the Arendelle flag, a crocus, reference here
tip: 15 tbt
Add welcome to: yes

I’m so glad you turned this into a shop, I adore your designs!

Town name: Arendelle
Path to be placed on: (this must be a generic path! you cannot stack custom designs): Stone/arched stone
your vision: my island is themed to the movie Frozen, it‘s an overall kind of Norwegian look. I would love if you could include the symbol of the Arendelle flag, a crocus, reference here
tip: 15 tbt
Add welcome to: yes

EjVzoqKU8AUWVgM.jpg

Available now! I hope you like it :)

hello there! these are so pretty, i would love to have one!

Town name: Jelly Bay
Path to be placed on: terracotta tile
your vision: the town is named after a jellyfish, so if you could put in a cute jellyfish somewhere that would be cool!
tip: 25 tbt
Add welcome to: yes please!

thanks for doing this!

As someone who was born within 48 hours of halloween, I tried to channel all of my spooky boi energy into this design! What I ended up with might be a little over the top, but I think it's one of my favorites I've made haha.

View attachment 321827

It's available to download now on my creator code (the one at the top of this thread, or the gray one in my signature)! DM me if you have any questions or concerns.
AAA I love it! Thank you so much! I've just downloaded it <3

hello there! these are so pretty, i would love to have one!

Town name: Jelly Bay
Path to be placed on: terracotta tile
your vision: the town is named after a jellyfish, so if you could put in a cute jellyfish somewhere that would be cool!
tip: 25 tbt
Add welcome to: yes please!

thanks for doing this!

EjgnHbUVcAA0Rdz.jpg

Thank you for your patience! available now :)

ohhhhh it looks so wonderful! i should have the tbt all sent to you, please let me know if there were any issues. thank you!!

Hii! I was wondering if you're still taking orders for this service. If so, I'd like to place an order with you.

Town name: Confetti
Path to be placed on: Stone path
your vision: My vision for the sign is some sparkles or fireworks maybe a balloon on it. Basically, a sign that represents a party type of theme
tip: 25
Add welcome to: no

Hii! I was wondering if you're still taking orders for this service. If so, I'd like to place an order with you.

your vision: My vision for the sign is some sparkles or fireworks maybe a balloon on it. Basically, a sign that represents a party type of theme

Bringing this back! let me know if you still want this, otherwise feel free to place orders again everyone :)

Apologies for the wait, I hope you like how this turned out! It's posted on my creator code, let me know if you need anything tweaked!

EtEO4JTUcAU0Ubc.jpg

Omg, I love it! You're so talented! I sent the tbt to you. If there were any issues, please let me know.

Town name: Shady Glen
Path to be placed on: Terra-cotta path
your vision: My island is a culmination of a lot of things, but for the most part it has a tropical mid-century modern theme—plenty of palm trees around. My main goal has been trying to make it refined but relaxed.
tip: 15 TBT
This is such a cool thing you're doing, so thanks for doing it! 🤩

Town name: Olympus

Path to be placed on: Wooden path

your vision: The theme on my island is based on Greek Mythology (emphasis on Poseidon/trident), also Ancient Olympics.

tip: 15 TBT

Add welcome to: No

Thank you for this great service :D

Back