• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

explain your current avatar

princess peach with a scenecore/ravey background cus i love both of those things. i've been thinking about changing it maybe, but i haven't found anything that speaks to me as a new icon yet (i get most of mine from pinterest)

@/azubull on ig drew my oc / ac mayor ^uwu^

their art is soft n gorgeous so definitely check them out!!!

i lov supporting & commissioning artists so hmuuu

He-man's my profile picture, I haven't actually watched the cartoons, it's kind of just for the memes. But I've been thinking about changing my profile picture to something Animal Crossing related.

Mine's a picture of a bee with the text "Bee gay do crimes" which I think represents me pretty well because I'm gay and I do crimes 😆 (also, I love puns and I think bees are really cool)

My current avatar, which has been my avatar since I joined, is Onix!
I should probably switch it up to one of my many other rats one of these days aha.
Onix passed away long ago, but he was a total babe. I love this picture of him because he has those big bogglin' eyes - full of love and joy.
He was such a sweet dude, and actually my longest living rat. I had a hard time after Rocky passed, but he and his brothers really made me decide to keep on truckin' with rescuing rats, no matter how much it hurt to lose them in the end.

Snake
My favorite villager of all time kkkk
Hes name in japanese is momochi wich is related to a historical ninja in japan whos supossedly also the same ninja famously known as hattori hanzo
Some experts im medieval japan history found some artifacts ane old letters that suggest momochi and hanzo were the same person and he actually lived a double agent life

Mine is one of my favorite villagers Diana, drew by the amazing @Snowifer! This is probably my favorite avatar I've had so far, I think it makes Diana look really sweet!

I started using Diana as my avatar probably in August. At this point, I feel like Diana is part of my TBT identity. If I don't have some form of Diana as my profile picture, what would people remember me by? 😂

My pfp is Tsukimi from Princess Jellyfish but I think I’m going to change it to my fursona at some point LOL. I just relate to her too much to change it

A random hand-made plushie of a Blitty from Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story that I found on DeviantArt. I love Blitties sooooo much, I wish they were real so I could have one of those as a pet 🤩😍🥰

mine's some official art from bjork's song mutual core. the song's all about techtonic plates and geology, so the pic's supposed to be bjork made out of different minerals. i think it looks really dope.

It's spherical. SPHERICAL!!!!!!

but in all seriousness this was a random thought i had in my english class and turned it into my pfp

Mine is literally something I made about 15 years ago. Actually, I use it on a few other sites as well, so if you ever see it, you've found me.

Mine is Rin from the Shelter music video. I love that music video alot, I would highly recommend watching it if you haven't already. And it's just darn pretty and I love the way it flows.

Back