• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Explain your lineup thread

Inspired by forum nostalgia and New Leaf.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 10.41.47 AM.png

Really liking this one the night sky scenery is hopefully just a temporary placeholder though. If only I could move my white fragment (not currently enabled) date to recently. Rerelease in the future hopefully?

Forgot to post my previous lineup but I loved it so wanted to immortalize it here

1710087368611.png

Only wore it for two days because wearing the cursed wand set made me feel like the smirking-girl-in-front-of-burning-house-meme 😅
1710087517128.png

Also want to throw my current spring lineup here:

1710087283996.png

scuse me while I go cry in a corner because this lineup is the most adorable thing ever ksjdfksjdf 😭💓✨
Screenshot-2024-03-12-231149.png

@/Foreverfox actually came to me with the offer for the bunny balloon and said she couldn't imagine anyone else having it??? I think I was fated to have this balloon and she knew that, I appreciate her friendship so much 🥺💗
actual-pic-def-not-edited-or-anything.png

IMG_6350.png

3 thousand years later, but I finally decided on a row of eggs to pair with my row of plum blossoms!! I’ve actually been trying to sell my Ladybug Egg for a while now, but I love it in this lineup so much that I can’t bear to let go of it now!! 🐞🥚🌺

I love the colours in this lineup so much! I think the combo of pastel and more vibrant colours goes together beautifully, and the plum blossoms are just so richly exquisite and look gorgeous with the eggs! I also love that this lineup includes at least one egg from each of the 3 easter egg hunts I participated in!

I’m sure I’ll be back soon with a balloon lineup of some sort, but I’m really happy with this lineup, and plan on sporting it during the upcoming egg hunt as well! This is honestly such a pretty lineup to me, I love it so much! 🥹

IMG_6342.jpeg

Back