Favorite Main Street shop?

Favorite Main Street Shop/Building?

• Nookling Stores (T&T Emporium, T.I.Y., etc.)

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Able Sisters

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Gardening Store

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Shampoodle

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Kicks

• Post Office

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Nook's Homes

• Club LOL

• Dream Suite

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Fortune-Teller's Shop

• Museum

• Happy Home Academy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like them all!

• I don't have a favorite.

• They all suck...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PugLovex

taylor swift enthusiast
Bells
Switch
3994-2737-3875
I personally Like Katrina's Fortune-Teller's shop the best :)

I have a super new town but i love the dream suite, it's so nicely done and relaxing. and I can't wait for katrina's fortune telling shop :)

I like the dream suite. It has the nicest interior and exterior, and I use it more than any of the other shops. I with the furniture in the dream suite was orderable.

Across all games, definitely the museum. I find it very relaxing and I enjoy looking at what I have accomplished.

Urgh I wanted to vote for the post office but fat fingered Kicks instead. No ones favorite is Kicks (at this point in time)!

I love the post office. I can’t pinpoint an exact reason. I like how the building is small and humble - it’s to the point with no frills or flashy colors. I like Pelly and Phyllis. Especially Phyllis because nostalgia from Wild World and her being a passive aggressive you-know-what.

kicks is my favorite NPC and his shop is so well put together and he makes me laugh when he says chum everytime for some reason. also just love coming in with no shoes and him saying "wise choice i noticed you didnt have shoes"
its so rustic and just homey as heck, i can see him nodding off when theres no business around c':
^^

kicks is my favorite NPC and his shop is so well put together and he makes me laugh when he says chum everytime for some reason. also just love coming in with no shoes and him saying "wise choice i noticed you didnt have shoes"
its so rustic and just homey as heck, i can see him nodding off when theres no business around c':
^^

Kicks is a good NPC in my opinion. I really like how he went from shining shoes on the street to being a successful business owner.

The Dream Suite and Club LOL for the added replay value. It's fun to see other people's towns and listen to K.K.'s remixes.

Kicks, even though I go into it the least. He's so cute with his little newsie cap lmao, I imagine him with some lil cockney accent... a humble lil guy he is

Leif's garden shop, I use it the most.

I'd like to see an expanded store in a Switch version with more plants and maybe furniture specials.

Nooklings shop :cool: cause I like shopping & uhm *cough hoarding cough* LOL & i also like shampoodle even tho I only used it twice but still

The gardening store, especially before it merges with Timmy and Tommy's. I'm a sucker for plant aesthetics, and Lief is a very very very good boy!! The little yellow birds out front are really cute too

ooh I wanted to make a thread like this but I realized there already was one.. anyways I do like the shops in New Leaf, and my favorite is probably Kicks, I love the aesthetic of it, the music too, and Kicks himself is so fun :D I also like the detail that you can’t try on the socks before buying them.

also just love coming in with no shoes and him saying "wise choice i noticed you didnt have shoes"
:0 I had no idea this was a thing, I need to try it for myself!

seems that i have voted for the gardening store already, definitely between that and katrinas' shop :0

Back