White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Feather
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Blue Mote of Flame
Six or so weeks into school! What are your favorite classes?

Honestly, I loved math and PE no matter how many times I kept trying to tell myself I hated it. Math is so simple! There is always a clearly defined formula to get to the right answer unlike English. Pretty much all the concepts you learn apply to everything! PE is fun too because you get to run around and hit, throw, or chase things. I was pretty good at basketball and flag football. Sometimes I would hit people in the face with a volleyball when I went to spike by accident though.

I like maths, PE and industrial wood technology the most. Although I'm doing IST next year, so I'm looking forward to it!

I like maths, PE and industrial wood technology the most. Although I'm doing IST next year, so I'm looking forward to it!

I'm doing IST right now! It's pretty boring the first couple chapters, but now we're starting to learn about hardware, software, and all the bits and pieces (stuff I actually want to learn how to do).

Last edited:
Definitely math (specifically anything algebra or calculus-related, geometry or statistics are not my forte)
I'm taking government this year and I actually really enjoy it despite it being a social studies class, and I really liked psychology when I took it last year too.

I like science the most, (cause labs are fun) and xc! it's fun racing and running around the city :D not just because you sometimes skip some of the last periods and sleep on long bus rides heh

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT.

+screeches like the grinch.+

Cinema Study and Graphic Arts were my favorite classes.

Last edited:
English, biology, and drawing/painting are my favorites! I'm also taking psychology this year and I'm enjoying that a lot so far as well.

I like my elective (drafting) the most since you basically draw blueprints of buildings and add furniture

Last edited:
OMG, I can not express how much I hate sport. That probably explains why my bmi is 22
My favourite subject is HSIE (Human Society and Its Environment). It's a mixture of mainly history (ancient civilisations) and like learning about human and environments.

Well I may not be in public school anymore, but when I was in my younger years (not super old but yanno), I really enjoyed English! It was fun to read different stories and improve on my writing.

I liked English, history and religion, because I was always better at writing essays and critical thinking than just remembering stuff, especially anything to do with numbers.

I didn't take it at school, but I took sociology up to Masters' level, and I completely adored it.

I love Creative writing, AP History, and English. I also really like my Psychology, Art, and Sociology classes this year too.

Geography, Science and Art
My elective choices for next year are Geography Extension, International Studies and Visual Arts. I'm considering moving to Commerce or Information Software Technology instead of Art.

OMG, I can not express how much I hate sport. That probably explains why my bmi is 22
My favourite subject is HSIE (Human Society and Its Environment). It's a mixture of mainly history (ancient civilisations) and like learning about human and environments.

Ahhh I'm so jealous. That sounds like a fun class.
I used to have history classes, but then moved to this new city, and geography + history (my two favorite subjects) were gone and replaced by social studies. .____.

I guess right now my favorite class is art because I get to keep whatever I make ehe.
Foods last year was interesting too.
But for actual core classes I'm going to say biology although I'm so bad at it. xD

Back