• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flower colors

azurill

Bells
Switch
3803-0865-4697
Mother's Day Carnation
Gold Hybrid Rose
Leif
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
CC2F09F7-FA06-4519-8E22-B831BAE3F442.jpeg

(Not my picture)
I have always wondered why we can’t have all flowers in all colors. It would make color themed islands a bit easier. I would love to see purple lilies and cosmos . Or why we only have green mums and no other green flowers. I would add sunflowers. If I could I would change the color of the purple rose. I find it way to dark and would love it to be the color of the purple hyacinths..

What color flowers would you like to see?
What new flower would you like added?
Is there a color you would change ?

I want gold versions of all the flowers! And we need blue and purple cosmos because they’re my favourite

This absolutely drove me crazy when trying to make rainbow flower beds… green roses pls

The only green flower is mums! Makes some designs a bit limiting.

I'd personally like to see golden lilies. Maybe purple lilies, too, but I can't quite picture if that would look weird or not.

Really, they could make all the flowers available in all the colors, tada, right? But then when I look at them, I dunno if they'd look awkward or great. I mean - green tulips. I don't know if that would really look good. They'd look unfinished, like they were just green, waiting to turn their actual color. But it might work?

I want gold versions of all the flowers! And we need blue and purple cosmos because they’re my favourite
Gold versions of all would be great, you can never have enough blue and purple flowers. Cosmos would look great in blue and purple.
This absolutely drove me crazy when trying to make rainbow flower beds… green roses pls
Yea I had a hard time making my rainbow flower bed as well. Roses in green would be pretty. I tried making an all purple white and blue island and would have loved Cosmos in purple and blue.
The only green flower is mums! Makes some designs a bit limiting.

I'd personally like to see golden lilies. Maybe purple lilies, too, but I can't quite picture if that would look weird or not.

Really, they could make all the flowers available in all the colors, tada, right? But then when I look at them, I dunno if they'd look awkward or great. I mean - green tulips. I don't know if that would really look good. They'd look unfinished, like they were just green, waiting to turn their actual color. But it might work?
Golden lilies would be really pretty. Yea your probably right not all flowers would look right green. I would just love to see all flowers have more colors.

I just started a whole post about how maybe the flowers are colored by their real life counterparts, but deleted everything I wrote because I stopped and googled Mums and learned they come in all sorts of colors. Plus Gold Roses in real life would just be yellow.

I now agree with all of you that flowers should come in all colors.
Post automatically merged:

By the way, "Mums" is short for the actual name of the flower. Can anyone honestly spell the full name for Mums? (I can't!)

Last edited:
I just started a whole post about how maybe the flowers are colored by their real life counterparts, but deleted everything I wrote because I stopped and googled Mums and learned they come in all sorts of colors. Plus Gold Roses in real life would just be yellow.

I now agree with all of you that flowers should come in all colors.
Post automatically merged:

By the way, "Mums" is short for the actual name of the flower. Can anyone honestly spell the full name for Mums? (I can't!)
That would have made the most sense. I would still want all flowers in all colors. Yea real life gold roses would be yellow. I thought about this again when planning my new island. I want to separate it in four sections for each playable character. They would have flowers of their favorite color. Only problem is not all flowers come in all colors.

I would like to see more green flowers. The only green flowers are green mums. It would be nice to see green roses or green tulips. Blue flowers for non-roses, hyacinths, pansies and windflowers.

Its not a new flower. I would like to see the violet re-added to the game. New flowers I would like to see would be exotic flowers, like orchids and maybe a few creeping plants like honeysuckles. Creeping flowers on cliffs would look really nice.

Is there a color you would change?

No. All of the current colours are fine. The only problem is a lack of colours.

I would like to see more green flowers. The only green flowers are green mums. It would be nice to see green roses or green tulips. Blue flowers for non-roses, hyacinths, pansies and windflowers.

Its not a new flower. I would like to see the violet re-added to the game. New flowers I would like to see would be exotic flowers, like orchids and maybe a few creeping plants like honeysuckles. Creeping flowers on cliffs would look really nice.

Is there a color you would change?

No. All of the current colours are fine. The only problem is a lack of colours.
Yea it’s kinda weird we only have green mums and no other green flowers.
The violets were so pretty. I was surprised they didn’t have them. Exotic flowers would be fantastic . Yea creeping flowers would look amazing on cliffs.
Definitely a lack of colors . I just prefer lighter colors to dark . Maybe a light and dark version of all flowers . That might be overboard.

gosh i've been working on a flower field to full up some empty space but not having all the flowers the same colours drives me crazy! i've been trying not to stress too much about it since there's nothing i can do, so i've tried grouping them as best as i could :.)

GIkxQA9akAAON9n.png
GIkxQA-a4AAZxHI.png

gosh i've been working on a flower field to full up some empty space but not having all the flowers the same colours drives me crazy! i've been trying not to stress too much about it since there's nothing i can do, so i've tried grouping them as best as i could :.)

View attachment 542783View attachment 542784
I think you did a great job . It’s looks fantastic. Yea the colors not being the same drives me crazy too. I’m going to be trying for a rainbow flower entrance . When I finally find time. Not sure if I will use the darker colored flowers since to me it throws it off . I like the flowers to be lighter in color.

Not sure if I will use the darker colored flowers since to me it throws it off . I like the flowers to be lighter in color.
i had the same thought but couldn't bring myself to actually depose of the darker colours </3 it just didn't feel complete without them! maybe in another island design i'll separate them so it's a dark flower field and a light flower field :>

i had the same thought but couldn't bring myself to actually depose of the darker colours </3 it just didn't feel complete without them! maybe in another island design i'll separate them so it's a dark flower field and a light flower field :>
That sounds like a great idea for a light vs dark flower field. I recently restarted my second island so if I decide not to use the darker colors when I get them I will just move them to my main island.

I agree that all flowers having all colours would be nice. I never really thought of it but I can imagine that's annoying for people who decorate.

I agree that all flowers having all colours would be nice. I never really thought of it but I can imagine that's annoying for people who decorate.
I thought about it when trying to make color specific islands . I wanted an all purple , blue and White Island that didn’t work out.

Reactions: Doo
Back