Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

9UgbrlD.png
Cute lineart! 🥰

Aw, my entry didn't get accepted, did I do something wrong or was it a slip? I want to know if I should change something when coloring the next one 😅
I learned that my messy coloring method and lines don't get along, don't zoom in too much lol
I have never drawn with lineart (I prefer to paint directly), so I had no idea of how to make it work, but when I saw Leif wearing a little wizard costume I knew I had to color it 😤 He looks so cute!
xsbknp.png

Aw, my entry didn't get accepted, did I do something wrong or was it a slip? I want to know if I should change something when coloring the next one 😅
Oh no it's all good! When I checked the entries, the image host you used was down so I thought I'd look again later. The image is showing now so I just sent over your tickets 😊 Sorry for the wait!

MW1QD2B.jpg

Round 1 Entry! So... uh... I don't have a printer in my house, and it's not super convenient for me to get access to a printer, and when I finally did manage to get it printed out, I didn't realize that it cut off the edges by a fair amount until I had already started working on it at home (and I realized that the large purple gem in the corner wasn't a gem and was in fact a pillar) and couldn't go back. (More baffling is the fact that the print job also added a large white border around the whole image; you can see where the line art just cuts off. If there's all that extra space, why not try and print more the image so that it goes to the very edge of the paper and less of the image is cut off???)

Hopefully, this is still okay, but I understand if it doesn't get accepted; I still had fun! Anyway, for the next ones, I'll try and resize the image manually so that I'm not at the mercy of the Staples' printers, and hopefully that'll fix things.

🎇August 20th - The Second Challenge 🎇

This week's ornamentally stunning line art was created by @dizzy bone!

After the fleeting image of the knight with his wizardly companion disappeared, another wave of darkness swiftly filled your consciousness.

Please, you pleaded to no one in particular. No more of this. I just want to be home.

Home.

Try as you might, sadly you couldn't remember who you are, let alone where you were from. But the word –oh the word– made you feel a pang of yearning. Some kind of nostalgia, dare you say.

Suddenly, a different memory flashed inside your head. This time, it was of a flowery landscape, filled with mysterious but melodious creatures made of clay. Together, they rattled. They jingled. They sung. The clay figures created an otherworldly melody never heard by any creature before.

What does this mean? This imagery appeared when you thought of home.

Could it be...?

week2_dizzy (1).png

The image above is the full size transparent lineart!

week2_dizzy.png

The second challenge is due on Saturday, August 27th at 6:59PM Fair Time. Happy coloring! 💖

Back