• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bulbadragon Okay! My gate is open for you now. You can follow the signs to the fruit. The person who was last here shook down the apples and oranges, but I left some on the ground for you, and cherries are my native fruit, so they're everywhere. Feel free to take anything you like, shop, and do whatever else you'd like to do in my town, other than chopping trees. Everything else is totally okay. :)

I'll be afk in the game, so if you want to communicate with me, please post here, I'll be more likely to see it.

@Bulbadragon Okay! My gate is open for you now. You can follow the signs to the fruit. The person who was last here shook down the apples and oranges, but I left some on the ground for you, and cherries are my native fruit, so they're everywhere. Feel free to take anything you like, shop, and do whatever else you'd like to do in my town, other than chopping trees. Everything else is totally okay. :)

I'll be afk in the game, so if you want to communicate with me, please post here, I'll be more likely to see it.
Heading back to my town now. Thank you so much!!!

@Shadow18 Okay, what is your friend code please? I will have a watermelon table ready to give to you at 5:00 Pacific time, which is about four and a half hours from now. Will that time work for you? If not, we can arrange for a time after that. It doesn't even have to be today if tomorrow works better for you.

Yes, that time today works for me. I’m on EST, so that’s 8pm my time. My friend code is 0576-4269-7098. Thanks again!

@Shadow18 I have the watermelon table ready for you to pick up now. My gate is open. You can come pick it up and do whatever else you'd like in my town. I'll be AFK in the game so if you want to communicate with me, please post here, where I'll see it more easily.

Oh ok, my bad. I thought you were coming to my town. I’ll be right over. Thanks again!
Post automatically merged:

I’m all set. Thanks again!

@Shadow18 You're welcome! Let me know anytime if you ever need anything else, I can provide all of the things listed in the first post of this thread. :)

hi, can i catalog an eraser sofa, narrow clock, and taurus bathtub?

@skylucario Yes, I'd be happy to let you visit to catalog those items. When will you be available to visit? I'll be here for a few hours right now, otherwise, we can arrange another time.

@skylucario Yes, I'm here now! I'll open my gate for you. Feel free to do anything you'd like in my town, other than chopping trees. Pick weeds, shop, take fruit, anything! I'd appreciate it if you left the items that I put out for you to catalog, but if for some reason buying them would be difficult for you, you can take them with you.

I'll be AFK in the game, so please post here if you have anything you'd like to communicate; I'll see it here for sure.

EDIT: My gate is open for you now!

Hey, i just realised i forgot to add the pen stand chair in my post. Do you have it on you? If not i can come back for it another time

Yes! I'll switch characters and put it out for you and reopen my gate right away. :)

Let me know if you ever need anything else, I'll be happy to help again. :)

Last edited:
Yes! I'll switch characters and put it out for you and reopen my gate right away. :)

Let me know if you ever need anything else, I'll be happy to help again. :)
Thank you so much! I’ll probably be back soon, once I check my catalog again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back