• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Getting Started Fruit Trade

Jennicide

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I currently have cherries, peaches, coconuts, and all vegetables. I’m looking to trade for oranges, apples, and pears if anyone has any to spare please! 🙏

I have pears and could use some cherries! (I'm also looking for apples and oranges if anyone can spare some for me too)

Would you 20 apples for 20 cherries?
Absolutely! I was able to get a few of each I was missing but definitely in need of more while I’m waiting on those to grow! I will be out of town tomorrow for work but if you are available on Monday I can send if a dodo code.
Post automatically merged:

I have pears and could use some cherries! (I'm also looking for apples and oranges if anyone can spare some for me too)
I will gladly share my cherries! I have all the fruit now but just waiting for my trees to grow so I can share! I will be out of town tomorrow for work but will be back on Monday and can pass along some cherries to you then. I’m also willing to share my apples and oranges once they grow too!

I am on right now dodo code is 0T135
I left fruit at island entrance for you. Let me know if you need any other veggies or anything and I’ll help if I have it.

Back